Run To The Sun!

Right seeing as i have sucessfully arranged a cornwall meet i was having a brain storm (which really hurt,lol)!

As 'Arnold said he wuld like to come down to cornwall wen the sun is out maybe the majority of u wuld like to spend few days in the cornish sunshine?

Where better then Run to the sun!!!

Run to the Sun is entering its 21st year and has grown into the largest Custom Car, VW and dance festival in Europe since its conception.

Run to the Sun is a 3 day event spread over 2 sites in Newquay; Trevelgue Holiday Park which is the main event site and Tregunnel car park which hosts the
Show 'n' Shine.
Trevelgue Holiday Park
Trevelgue Holiday Park is the home of Run to the Sun and the main festival site providing both accommodation (300 caravans and unlimited camping) and entertainment over the bank
holiday weekend.

The cruise organised by Volksworld heralds the beginning of the festival. Starting at Heston services on the M4, VW and Custom Car enthusiasts meet at various service stations enroute to the
festival site.

The cruise can attract in excess of 1000 cars creating a line of traffic over 8 kilometres long.

The main arena is open for 3 nights of live entertainment complete with DJ's, visual performers and laser shows. Comedy, Live Music, and the chill-out tent are housed in our 3 smaller arena's providing 3 nights of live bands, stand-up comedy and chilled-out tunes.

Previous events have seen Lisa Lashes, Tidy Boys, BK, Alistair Whitehead, John Digweed, Farley Jackmaster Funk, The E-Z rollers, Kenny Ken, LTJ Bukum, Nick Warren, K-Klass, Timo Maas, Goldie, Radio 1's Mark Hamilton and many more.

Comedy, Live Music, and the chill-out tent are housed in our 3 smaller arena's providing 3 nights of live bands, stand-up comedy and chilled-out tunes.

anyone interested in camp9ng as a big group then please put names down as just gathering intereste first!

many thanks jason.

if i've got the cash it's sounds like there might be a road trip. ems just remind alan to bring a tow rope if he takes his k10. lol.

Our 21st birthday!

2007 event: 25-28 may

All ticket prices include camping and a £6 booking fee, but if you would like to stay in one of our caravans please telephone and make a reservation: 01637 851851,

81.00-adult ticket!

41.00-child ticket

price is for the whole weekend!

big enough! lol. Hmm, £80 though, will have to see how the budget is! Still interested though,

LOL at Welly. My car's fine (now!) :p

Not bad for 3 days tho. But, it's pretty close to JAE imo!! But as Arnold says, we'll c what the money situ is doin :)

You can just go down there for the maddness that goes on anyway. Ive been caught up in it several times lol

well think they will do a group discount as most places do!

but im camping this time as last time i only went for the day adn i wanted more,lol.

we need to book it as sson as possible thats why im posting it up now!

i was heading down that way last year and you wouldn't belive the amount of modded campers on the motorway!!! i stopped counting after 100!!

i would be well up for it, have heard good things about it :D

MSC national meet lol. Whats the possibility of MSC getting a stand arranged here? With all this interest, im sure we could get enough cars together

Hmmm... Do I dare to put it back on the road...

James_K10_03.jpg

;)

Might aswell. Could list it for sale there as you are looking to get rid LAST SUMMER :p

Ohh, no its a 4 door, and all doors work fine still :p anyway, not really the topic for it lol.

I just really can't afford to run it lol

Ohh, no its a 4 door, and all doors work fine still :p anyway, not really the topic for it lol.

I just really can't afford to run it lol

still off topic but i may have to buy it if cost is the only thing wrong with it... paint it blue and red MSC colours and put MSC down the side :D

we'll need LOADS of micras for this run to the sun thing... spread the word ;) and thats not microsoft word cos thats crap :D

Lol, Nex your mad :p

Anyone know how much the caravans would b to hire for a week, which obv inc these 3 days, coz as said above, Arnold and i r looking at a holiday down there!!

im right on that emz sit tight!

Trevelgue site
Torina

Sherwood
Sapphire
Riviera

4 berth 6 berth 6 berth 6 berth
£380 £570 £570 £570

Retreat
Emerald
Hilgrove
Sovereign
Ambassador

6 berth 7 berth 8 berth 9 berth 9 berth
£570 £665 £760 £855 £855
Please note the Emerald caravan only has 2 bedrooms

Smugglers site
4 5 6 7 8 9
£380 £475 £570 £655 £760 £855

Prices for the weekend: only 25-28 May. For an extra £40 you can extend your caravan until Friday 1st June. All prices are subject to a £6 booking fee All caravans require a £50 damage and behaviour bond per person which is returnable on departure. If you want to arrive on Thursday there will be an additional fee of £20. For information on how to purchase your ticket, please see Booking Information. Please phone 01637 851851 for details

All vans include colour TV, crockery, cutlery and utensils. Gas and electricity is free. Duvets and pillows are provided for the Trevelgue caravans only, if staying in Smugglers please provide your own duvets. None of our caravans are supplied with sheets, please bring your own or hire when booking.

lol nex u are a silly ######!\

yes its nearly 900 quid for a 9 berth caravan....that means its 100 quid each for a weekend in a fully furnished caravan!

so its pretty good

lol nex u are a silly ######!\

yes its nearly 900 quid for a 9 berth caravan....that means its 100 quid each for a weekend in a fully furnished caravan!

so its pretty good

hmmmm yea alright.. but its still a fair bit of cash... i'd sleep in my car myself ;)

But rember guys the whoile point of me posting up now is that the campsite has only so many caravsn available and they will go very quickly!

i want to camp anyways cus its more fun,lol.

i am going to ring them and find out how many places they have left for both caravans and camping and post back a.s.a.p!!!

the campsite said:

"We have loads of camping spaces left and loads of caravans left but book as soon as possible because we are selling nearly 5 a day"

'all prices are as shown on website"

So please may we have a list of names of people who are definitly interested!

then we can narrpw it down to people that are definitly coming and will book!

1. Micra.jas-and partner
[/LIST]

Yeah why not. Im in! I'l drag Ems along too

1. Micra.jas-and partner
2. James
3. NeX
4. Krian
5. Arnold
6. Ems

Update:

caravan infomation: http://www.trevelgue.co.uk/caravan.asp

chose this caravan as its a 8/9 berth but keeping in min it has 1 small 4ft bed for kid's so we can shove james in that bed,lol!!

Also:

Can we start a new name list but please put whether u want to camp or carvaning so we know what berth of caravan to book!

1. micra.jas/partner....caravaning
2. Arnold...caravaning
3. ems...caravaning

ok mistake made:

When on that page u need to scroll down to The Ambassador Plus!

AS this caravan sleeps 8 people and looks kinda kool and plus its cheaper at aoruind 750!!!

Im considering the tent due to costs and probably the better atmosphere. As long as there's no freak storms to wreck it this time.

the website states its 75.00 per person and includes camping for up to a whole week!

if noone is willing to stay in the caravan then im happy to camp also as im a keen camper,lol i love my tent i do!

If I can make it then definatly camping. Dont fancy the idea of listening to arnold snoring in the caravan :p Besides camping generally has a better atmosphere :D

Yeah i'm not sure i want to share a caravan with loads of smelly blokes!! :p
Camping sounds good for a weekend, but i only asked as Arnold and i are thinking of staying a whole week!!!

Yeah i'm not sure i want to share a caravan with loads of smelly blokes!! :p
Camping sounds good for a weekend, but i only asked as Arnold and i are thinking of staying a whole week!!!

We'l move on. Newquay, Lands end, somewhere else etc :) and we cant smell any worse than you :p

and i dont snore :p

so camping for all then?

i will ring up again tomoz to check availability on camping!

I will ring up trevelgue now and then to keep track of how many camping spaces are ;left and he says they only have like 100 spaces left and going quickly i think it would be good time to book if u all agree to that??

Im not sure whether we pay on the day or over the net because whenever i go to mini run we always pay on the day of arrival!

will check this with the campsite!

According to the website theres usually loads of camping available - its the caravans that book up quickly. I wont personally know whether I can come or not till a fair bit closer to the time, so I was planning on paying on the day :D

hold on i will rign them right now

well she was nice,lol.

They said they would advise us all to book our camping pitches now!

I am going to book mine as soon as i get confirmation from my boss,lol.

but for a;ll other msc members if you defo wanna go then book,lol.

oh yeah,lol.!

we have to pay via the net or the phone to secure our pitches!

Back