Ex. Club Member
been to the arny tonight and got a flyer for a charity power run at the:
A.C.E College on Team Valley. in attendance will be:

Andrea, from Tiny Live Unit, RVI
Newcastle Chronical and Journel
J-Tuner/ Redline Magazine
Devon, Def Jam DJ
Refreshments van
Raffle prizes from Papa John Pizzas, Power Surge, Custom Tints, Ravensworth Hotel, AJ Auto Valeting, Go Ahead northern
and YOU....

further info, 0191 482 2266

sounds like a good day,all kicks off at 11am, there is a rolling road etc £25 a run which is for charity, mebe SR could sort out a mini meet somewhere n we all go down together? just a suggestion tho lol!

Tiny Lives Charity Event

Aaron at XO Autosports has set this up. So we at JNE are pleased to support this and raise loads for Charity

I can confirm that the event shall take place on Saturday March 18th at 11am at the ACE college (on Kingsway, TVTE) and end approx. 6pm.

Aaron has the evening chronicle covering the event, a police officer bring his Jaguar car club along!, just been back on the phone with Scary (J-Tuner) and he's more than happy to come up and feature the event. For entertainment I have a resident DJ from Studio (Chester-le-Street) mixing up some tunes and "Quest" with his hip hop n break dance troupe, well, breakdancing really!

Custom Tint has donated a full car tint and Power Surge, as equally generously, donated a set of alloys for the raffle; I'm still working on some good prizes! It's the first time I've tried to organise an event so really hope it goes well. As previously mentioned the charity is for the Tiny Lives Unit within the RVI.

Raffle tickets will be on sale look for Darkrider666 off pf this forum as he will be selling them on the day, there is 3 colours, a strip of 5 raffle tickets is priced @ £7.50 per strip or 3 Strips for £15.

***** added info from JNE site, http://www.japnortheast.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=2365&st=0&gopid=24319&#entry24319 *****

Im deffinately up for it if you are dan!? remember its Goodgreef that night aswell tho, lol! be a hell of a day.

Kirton said:
Im deffinately up for it if you are dan!? remember its Goodgreef that night aswell tho, lol! be a hell of a day.

ah aye! totally forgot. i mite be up for it like chief! since its GG on the neet i'll hav to make sure what me funds are like first.

nismo_k12 said:
i might pop down but my car wont be on the rollers coz its to powerful for them....cough cough

LOL. aye same here like. a dont fancy getin billed for a new set of rollers like.lol

id go, but the immense power of my car would reverse the earths rotation and therefore time, and none of us would get there.

Back