Rocker Cover Designs & Ideas?

Pulled off my Rocker cover today and started cleaning it up for paint..but wanted to do something different to it so was wondering if i could get some help and ideas, what has everyone else done?

Most common is polished writing, design is whatever you want :L

Pic a colour and design you like go menal :p

I would with my spare 1.3 cover but I cant get the damn screws off :L

Most common is polished writing, design is whatever you want :L

Pic a colour and design you like go menal :p

I would with my spare 1.3 cover but I cant get the damn screws off :L

aah i had the same problem with the screws on mine..so did it the old fashioned way lol flat screw driver and a hammer worked wonders..shame the faces of the screws kind of got screwed up in the end lol

and i was thinking of painting on a nismo logo or something of the sort? what you think?

I started doing a rising sun style...
^^^^ I was gonna mention yours...I think it looks awesome ;)

If you do decide to go with something intricate like that @R3H4N make sure to take your time, wait fof the paint to cure completely between coats and mask of carefully.

Or just go for the classic red, or blue. Match you paintwork, or go for something that clashes completely ^_^
it's your statement, make it all your own :p

Done mine other week aswell. Youll love it when its done aswell tidys it up loads

Attachments

• 1387610832968.jpg
    1387610832968.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 280
  • 1387610849849.jpg
    1387610849849.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 261
I started doing a rising sun style but never finished it off,
Basic shape was done with rattle cans and then I was going to air brush some detail onto it but I got bored

I Love THAT!! i wanted to do it on my honda's rocker but kind of looked too complex for me LOL
but so far i thought maybe black with red writing,chrome Polished,or stick with the same colour as the theme of the car which would be red cover with blue writing OR blue cover with the red writing

Back