• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Robo's k11

hey everyone,

been looking around for a long Time now checking out peoples blogs and thought its about time i signed up!

So my daily is a 2002 1.0 tempest which i got for 800 quid woop

20130611_162938.jpg

20130611_162946.jpg

IMG_20131220_131248.jpg

whats was done during 2013 -
lowered 35mm
black grills/badges
de-wipered
de- badged
sprayed micra alloys
laguna splitter

during 2013 i wasnt too determined to make it look good:/ mainly because im on an apprenticeship rate , well was of £2.60 an hour which sucks but now earning a total killer of 3:10 wooo (y):/

but now 2014 is here ive decided its time to get the micra looking sweeeet!

heres the micra lowered 60mm outside college with my pals caddy! sadly yes my springs are cut as im a dodgy ****er haha! some photo whoringg for you all..

DSC_0071.jpg

IMG_20131218_143816.jpg

IMG_20131210_214239.jpg

so whats been done in january? well not much ! but i got a true bargain! two smoothed bumpers of a friend of a friend and for a huge cost of £0! i guess knowing the right people does pay off sometimes;)also got this spoiler for 20 quid from the local scrappy! but shame my mate cracked it pulling it off.. quick filler work and a **** load of epoxy resin and its as good as new!

DSC_0101.jpg

IMG_20140127_185949.jpg

Also my tow strap came in the post last week too! :) going for a more original aproach and decided to get something different than the standard "luke" ones which every lad has around here!

IMG_20140116_193241.jpg

So heres how she looks at the moment (minus tow strap)

IMG_20140111_201638.jpg

My next plan is to get the smoothed bumper on and get down the scrappy for a polo 6n splitter!and get more lows! and finally get some coilovers for it! the rides terrible at the moment!

but mainly i need to find some alloys! soo let the micra alloy hunt v.2 commence!

Attachments

• DSC_0118.jpg
    DSC_0118.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 464
Last edited:
looks nice robo :cool: the ride should be similar to stock really, maybe its sitting on the bumpstops ?
Thanks frank I think it's got a few more mm before its on the bumperstops but hopefully I'll have some coilies for it soon! We'll if my haggling works that is

Thanks frank:) I think it's got a few more mm before its on the bumperstops:p but hopefully I'll have some coilies for it soon! We'll if my haggling works that is;)
the reason i say is because when i first lowered mine the handling improved but the ride was pretty much the same, then i lowered it some more and it went really bouncy ?? (then i shortened the bumpstops on the shockers and the ride improved bigtime)

Thanks Skinner! We'll let's just say the police in my area don't feel so much of the same way:( been questioned many times about my plate positioning haha ;)

Hehe mines a little smaller its just a good job there are no speed camera over here!

Whats next for your K11?

Hehe mines a little smaller its just a good job there are no speed camera over here!

Whats next for your K11?
Haha where abouts are you? And I'm after wheels next but can't find any really, and not sure what would suit it too, I was thinking some bbs,s but around where I live so many cars are driving on them its getting to common , hmmm:(

Haha where abouts are you? And I'm after wheels next but can't find any really, and not sure what would suit it too, I was thinking some bbs,s but around where I live so many cars are driving on them its getting to common , hmmm:(

The isle of man mate, ive a set of team dynamics for sale with tyres but they arnt exactly cheap. PM me if you like

the reason i say is because when i first lowered mine the handling improved but the ride was pretty much the same, then i lowered it some more and it went really bouncy ?? (then i shortened the bumpstops on the shockers and the ride improved bigtime)
Oh rightt, I'll have a look into it cheers:)

The isle of man mate, ive a set of team dynamics for sale with tyres but they arnt exactly cheap. PM me if you like
thanks for the offer skinner! but i was thinking of something more dished , ive been looking for banded steelies but not sure if they'd suit it as i see them on loads of the older micras!

sadly not much work been done on the micra latley , i brought some ronal turbos for £240 quid (which i thought was a bargain ) but endd up being a scam so the wheel search is sadly on hold:(

If they need a refurb talk to chris owen hes the man to talk to about spraying or refurbing anything hes the one with the black astra at college

Had some spare time after work today so I decided to spray the dash:) ( well a part of it) going to look at getting the plastic around the heaters and CD player dipped ? Want to try get a pretty clean all black I interior going!

Attachments

• 1393879306376.jpg
    1393879306376.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 242
I know I haven't been very active latley but this is how alfie looks at the moment!

Attachments

• 1397510245884.jpg
    1397510245884.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 1397510257763.jpg
    1397510257763.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 239
Back