Rim fitment for LX.

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

i only just recently bought my micra and put some 14s on, but now ive found a set that caught my eye. I was just wondering if 13x7 0et offset will fit all around? will i get too much poke? rolling the guards is no problem as i have a guard roller myself but i was just wondering if it would be TOO much even with the guards rolled and slighty flared?

If anyone could help that would be great:)

might have a set of 14s black 5 spoke with polished lip with almost new tyres if anyone is interested, pending that the 13x7 0 offset wheels fit.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"Bens jdm wheel thread has pics of 15x7 +0. That would be the same poke as u should be expected

yeah i tried using his pic as reference but i cant really see it that well..
looks to be a fair bit.

mycra WROTE:

"13x7 i go but wont allow brake upgrade..

so its not possible to even upgrade it to those pulsar brakes?

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
ahh right, damn it. was hoping to upgrade to the pulsar brakes soon.
i might just find some other wheels.

wait, but besides that..would the 13x7s fit? or too much poke? thanks mycra

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
yeah, i just dont want to have purchase it and then realise its not gonna work cause its coming from QLD and im in SYD.

haha yeah ive seen what frank2 has done. But the cost of doing that in insane. i know a guy whos done it in Syd and it cost him like $300 per wheel which isnt worth it imo..and DIY, no way would i even try doing that..pretty scary.

you have any wheels for sale?:D

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
AD18V calipers will fit under certain 13" wheels - it ultimately depends on the design of the wheel as to whether it'll fit or not. Only way to know for certain is to test-fit with the brakes upgraded. I have one set of 13x6 +10-15 or thereabouts that fit over the brakes.

---dens

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"AD18V calipers will fit under certain 13" wheels - it ultimately depends on the design of the wheel as to whether it'll fit or not. Only way to know for certain is to test-fit with the brakes upgraded. I have one set of 13x6 +10-15 or thereabouts that fit over the brakes.

---dens

You can also shave the calipers a few mm smaller if that is all you need as well..

CMF_markbognor

» CMF Member
0 ofsett on a seven is good. You might want a little camber to keep the top of the tyre clear of the arch, bit of a roll on it and yer good to go.

Go on then I'll stick the pics up again,

DSCF1858.jpg

DSCF1857.jpg

DSCF1856.jpg

I find my stock brakes perfectly adequate.

Back