coilover k12 fitment

i have found a nice set of cilovers on ebay.but the seller is unsure on the fitment for the c+c k12 the listing says they will fit every other k12 but maybe not the c+c

does anyone know if the suspension is the same fittings?
im 100% sure the fronts will be fine im just worried about the rear ones.

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
if i really really wanted something and wasnt sure about it and maybe couldnt get it again and wasnt to much money, id probably buy it buts thats just me!!!
thing with suspension is that a garage would charge a fair amount to fit and if they had taken standard suspenion out and couldnt fit new ones as wrong fitment it may be a lot of money etc but depends!

then id sell them on? no harm in that is there?

i know i wasnt much help so sorry :glare:

im pretty handy when it comes to cars but.i cant find anything on the net about the fitment and the seller isnt sure.

tbh its a waste of my time if they dont fit my car.but thats just how i see it

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
after i wrote that the ebay link worked and i saw how much they where.....changed my perspective then lol!!! but then i payed affair amount for my koni adjustables so...... kinda risk or not to risk imo!

if you can fit them your self then thats a bonus!!! true its your time but at least it would be no more money??

seems strange they dont fit the c+c?? what are the reasons why they DONT fit please??

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
im about 99% certain because not long ago on here someone bought standard springs for a k12 and fitted them to a C+C. Im sure the only difference between the C+C and nom K12 is the springs are lower and stiffer. I'll find out tonight.

after i wrote that the ebay link worked and i saw how much they where.....changed my perspective then lol!!! but then i payed affair amount for my koni adjustables so...... kinda risk or not to risk imo!

if you can fit them your self then thats a bonus!!! true its your time but at least it would be no more money??

seems strange they dont fit the c+c?? what are the reasons why they DONT fit please??

i think its a good prce for a quality set of coilovers.the seller does say they was £1000 last year so £300 is cheaper than a set of new ones you can get from the uk! for HKS too

with it being a convertable and the roof gon into the back i thought this may effect it????

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
sorry forgot to find out for you. ill try tonight.

The bloke selling them used to be a member on here until he was banned.