Reunited and it feels so goooood ;)

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
After spending the last year driving that wonderful little K10 1.2GSX Automatic, I remembered that i was supposed to turn it over to the family member I restored it for in the first place. That said, I didn't actually forget, I just didn't wanna give it up. Sooooo smooth!!!
So anyway for the last few weeks I've been back behind the wheel of my Super S after a 2 year layup. I love this car... :)

599233_10151478115029872_835081855_n.jpg

318243_10151478115074872_796922050_n.jpg

Looks so much better with the propper front bumper on there.
And YES it looks high up front, that's because it has K11 shocks on there. Which will be replaced with K10 one's this year... aaaaand no, I'm not lowering it. I'm keeping it practical and useable in a county that seems to have a fettish with speed-bumps. #HateSpeedBumps

Clean and stock (excepted alloys?) ,I like it big! You left it for 2 years without driving? Werent you worried that some rubber hose or tyres became dry/too hard ?

Well I didn't just park it and not touch it ever again lol. I did start the engine and wash it every week. I don't worry about my cars because I check them weekly. I trust my babies ;)

I still think all Super S's should have an import front plate on them, they look so much better and I got a hunch its the plate the bumper is meant to have.

Back