so far....and some questions.

O

Oboema

Hi all,

Here's what my k10 looks like now.
micra.jpg

I havn't done that much to it yet, most of it is interior.
It was standard plastic interior, so i got some nicer doorcards, and the bigger headrests. Added some lights in the doors (not connected yet). I put the speakers in the back panels, because they were really to big for the front. Waiting for some smaller ones to go in the doorcards..

I also go a center "console" thingy around the gearshift. Unfortunatly it was for an automatic, so had to adjust that. I added a rev counter on the same console. On the outside nothing much has been done yet. Resprayed the hubcaps (?) and added some lights in the grill.

Ok, now for the questions: I recently bought new bumpers, the original colored ones from the more luxureous models. But they are white. What would i have to do the respray them in red? prime, etc? Same goes for the roof spoiler, cuz the clear coat is coming off....
And the same question goes for the doorhandels and mirrors really...but they are in black. I suppose preparation goes into that, plastic primer etc.

cheers!

Its normal that you are sitting on the left side in england? i think you sit on the right side????
Or it is an import car?

Lol, he's not from England. The plate is a foreign one. :) Looking nice. What have you done with the lights in the bumper if you now have the indicators in the grille??

Hehe.....indeed, im from Holland. ;)

And the lights are just running lights, they come on then the ignition comes on. Indicators are still there. I first wanted to get the indicators to be runninglights, and start blinking when the indicators are activated, but havn't yet figured that one out yet. :)

oh nice, i like holland :D

i go there for holliday every year , to drink coffee ;) ;) ;)

I have also seen some nice k10 in Holland,

you can see i have some parts from holland at my car ;)

Is there someone who can give me some pointers on the painting? Anyone? please? :blush:

And yea, we do have pretty good coffee Moxon.....but u guys have better beer. ;)

Hehe....cheers man. Only the beginning, loads to be done still.

This is my 2nd k10, gotta love m. Just keeps on running, if you take care of it properly.

Back