retro micra adverts.

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well never really thought about it much but when i was a youngsta (about 1996-7 when micra had a minor facelift) i can rember the adverts lol, and the sentance i remeber best is "body coloured bumpers!" now i can remeber the celeb, but i can rember that and the "ask before you borrow it" slogan, can any one else remeber these ads lol?

that was the K12 lol, member when they first come out, on display at the metro centre, i got a sticker with the blue lips on with "do you speak micra?" on it lol, still there i think!

Yeah, I remember the "ask before you borrow it" one. They put stickers on the rear windows saying that, lol!

Can anyone remember the Primera GT Touring cars advert, the one which said "sorry you couldn't see your logos guys", because they where too fast, haha! Even better if anyone has got or knows where that advert can be seen please post.

nismo_k12 said:

:laugh: :laugh: That is gold. I love it.

I don't think we really had much in the way of advertising for the micra. Although I do remember a funny show when I was younger called "hey hey its saturday" (one of those nothing shows, not really about anything, just a few entertaining things merged into the one show) and they were giving away a micra..

Which happened to be driven by a man in a duck-suite and doing reverse burnouts. :laugh:

Is this retro enough for you...

No repayments until April '88 i tell you!

Attachments

• ttt-johnwheeler1987.rm
    322.8 KB · Views: 230
I'm sure i've got a few of those "ask before you borrow it" stickers in my shed somewhere. Either that or they might be the " you can with a Nissan" :wasntme:

James said:
Is this retro enough for you...

No repayments until April '88 i tell you!

"nissan super branch!" LOL.

How much were K10's in those days anyway? The figures in that advert say 'example', but they're talking about 3 to 5 grand!

Back