Result from Japanparts correspondance.

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
I called Ken @ Japanparts in Toyko, as i wanted to get hold of a good quality alloy strut barce, and a genuine March rear tailgate badge.
He emailed me today to let me know that he managed to source me a cusco alloy brace and also the badge.

Both of these items are now on their website if anyone would like to get hold of them too. :):):)

rallynuts have front and rear braces along with brakes and stuff...allready in the uk.

mite be abit cheaper for you

I phoned Rallynuts twice, but no one bothered to call me back when they got stock.
The guy from Japan was so helpfull, so ordered with him.

Kirton said:
But Cusco is mint!

That's the other reason :)

RIK said:
no..an OMP full roll cage is mint

Yeah, but I don't like the sound of "Some parts of the roll cage may need to be welded together, please check this yourself before paiting or powder coating your roll cage." lol.

Didnt see any K11 stuff. Most of the goods are Nismo, and stuff that comes on the type s model in Japan.
I mean, who wouldnt want G-ATTACK suspension!! :):)

RIK said:
rallynuts have front and rear braces along with brakes and stuff...allready in the uk.

mite be abit cheaper for you

There is a company in Germany doing alu and carbon strut braces for F&R for the K12. They are actually only for CR type engines, but I checked the engine height of CR and HR, HR is not as heigh as CR, so no problem there.

I think I'm going to order a alu one for the front of my HR16. Post some pictures and let you know!

Cheers,
Chris - le BELGE

Back