Require Wiring Diagram micra s 1.0 x reg 2000 required

Hi (just new member)
I have a micra s 1.0. 23k miles. Classic problem think it is the air flow sensor. I have a Haynes manual 1993 to 2002 but not a lot of info on how to test Air flow sensor on post 1999 cars. 4 terminals on air flow sensor connector. Can any one suggest way to test sensor and where I can get a wiring diagram for 2000 x reg. Wiring diagram in book is up to 1999 (3 terminal sensor)

The bosch unit's are very different in design to previous models, I have yet to hear one to go so this will be a first for me.

If it has gone and it a later car you will have a OCBD or whatever it is called system and this log the error.

Mike

Had diagnostic run at garage they suggested air flow. They wanted £400 plus to change so I just kept resetting the engine management lamp by disconnecting the battery for a while.
Symptoms are car will start ok but will not rev just sounds as if running on 3. If you leave car tick over and warm up you can then rev but you have to be gentle and build revs up. When running lack of power .

Yes 5 point security had a bit of a job getting some but just got to day Laser Ts key set 5 sides tamper proof 7 piece set part number 3498 £7.50 local auto shop.

easy way to see if it is air flow and save you diagonsis cost is to unplug it and see if the engine runs better, if it does then the air flow is knacked. the quickest and easiest way to fault find. get a reman unit a company called bba will do it.

Back