White X reg Automatic Micra S

Some of you will have seen my posts on the forum asking for help etc, so you'll know what I've done to the car over the last year or so. In any case I will list all the details below.

We have to emigrate abroad and so need to sell our much loved K11 Micra.

Basics:
  • White
  • 2000 model (X reg)
  • 1.0 Micra S
  • Automatic
  • 52000 genuine miles
  • 3 door
Legal and documentation:
  • MOT until 20th November 2013
  • Road tax until end November 2012
  • Service history up to and including 2009
Details:
  • Replaced alternator few months back
  • Fitted new exhaust back box
  • New offside front lower suspension arm
  • New offside front CV gaitor and boot
  • New offside front Anti Roll bar link
  • New windscreen wipers
  • New Castrol GTX oil and filter
  • New NGK spark plugs and air filter myself
Other:
  • Comes with THREE keys, two of them original Nissan and one a copy (with the immobiliser chip)
  • Has CD player
  • Comes with jack and wheel nut wrench
  • Tyres are not worn much, done about 4000 miles on them
She drives very well and has taken us to the south coast and to the Scottish highlands with no issues at all.

Asking price: £1400 ONO

Photos:

P1100926b.jpg P1100420.JPG P1100423.JPG P1100929.JPG P1100926b.jpg P1100922.JPG

Attachments

• P1100434b.jpg
    P1100434b.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 349
  • P1100932.JPG
    P1100932.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 357
  • P1070583.JPG
    P1070583.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 330
  • P1100429.JPG
    P1100429.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 326
IMO I think it's a bit of a high price you're asking for, clean little micra though

Good luck with the sale. :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

you wont get those sorts of prices on here mate. Unless you are selling for half that. Put it on auto trader and what not!

Yeah I cleaned it all with a toothbrush :D Thanks!
It is on Gumtree but Autotrader seems a bit pricey. Maybe I should just do it though. Is that the best of the lot really?

nah get it on everything. Ebay as well. I would put it down on ebay as well. Jesus it is shame its the face lift. I would consider that motor.

Im terrible at putting a price on things but to put it into perspective there have been a few members on the forum that have sold up there micras for around 500 to 800 quid and that's them modified in some way or another.

I just don't think people would buy a micra at that price when the rest of the micras are on the market for much cheaper than that :)

Ebay? But don't they take like 10%!? I am trying to at least break even on the car, I mean it's in way better condition than when we got it. Can you not go past your dislike of face lifts and buy it :p

Ebay? But don't they take like 10%!? I am trying to at least break even on the car, I mean it's in way better condition than when we got it. Can you not go past your dislike of face lifts and buy it :p
LOOOL sold...you just made my day lol jks.

Im terrible at putting a price on things but to put it into perspective there have been a few members on the forum that have sold up there micras for around 500 to 800 quid and that's them modified in some way or another.

I just don't think people would buy a micra at that price when the rest of the micras are on the market for much cheaper than that :)

Right, thanks for the honesty there. It's just elsewhere (autotrader mainly) there are ones in worse condition going for even more. I guess here everyone knows what they are talking about and looking for, so prices are cheaper.

no, people on here just don't really spend lots of money on their motors I think. They buy parts.
Right, thanks for the honesty there. It's just elsewhere (autotrader mainly) there are ones in worse condition going for even more. I guess here everyone knows what they are talking about and looking for, so prices are cheaper.

Just take it down to the local old folks home and watch the potential buyers roll in ;)

The car does like brand new though give you credit for that for sure :p

On another note, the insurance expires in 5 days. If it doesn't sell by then, should I get a SORN, or should I tax it but not get insurance? (won't drive car obviously)

Ok then. But is it ok to have MOT and TAX but NO insurance as long as I don't drive the car? Or can I expect a letter suddenly even if I have not driven the car saying I am fined because I have no insurance?

Back