remus backbox

B

Bennai

there is one of these on ebay which im quite interested in for 50 pound atm, however what do they sound like or are they just simply a bigger tailpipe??

hughes_16v said:
you wont get much noise from the remus backbox on it own but remove the second cat and it roars

does it?
I wouldn't know would I!!
hehehehe

Good backbox, only one I've had but seems to be very popular

goldstar0011 said:
does it?
I wouldn't know would I!!
hehehehe

Good backbox, only one I've had but seems to be very popular

are you sure you wouldnt know. yeah ive noticed that they are popular backboxes for the micra

I have one, they do make a noise but it isnt loud, I fitted and janspeed manilfold to mine and it made more noise, also getting an induction kit helps, but from what i've heard, goldstains is realy loud now he's removed his second cat.., he only removed the second cat I think, so you dont need to have the janspeed and the induction kit, the removal of the second cat should be enough to make it roar

Personnally I think an induction kit ,akes the biggest difference to the remus..

A Janspeed manifold make a different sound altogether..

yer it does change the sound compelty, but it made mine so i could hear it, before it was just a slight moan and now its more of a roar... still needs more though

yer, hughes was you at the meet when andy went, he drove off and trying to show off he was ragging his car, took the revs so high I was cringing, it may roar but if you drive like that all the time it wont even be puring

ricardo_swarez said:
yer, hughes was you at the meet when andy went, he drove off and trying to show off he was ragging his car, took the revs so high I was cringing, it may roar but if you drive like that all the time it wont even be puring

yeah i was there a few people said the same tbh. a week back he was in rochdale and i bumped into at the lights, i cained him lol. anyway best not say that i might get a warning

Back