replacement backbox

M

marmite

i'm having trouble finding a decent stainless steel backbox for my micra 1.3si.been to halfords today as they are the only place to sell performance parts in my area but they just wanted to rip me off.I'm after one with a three to four inch tailpipe but they seem to be a bit thin on the ground at a reasonable price.any ideas please cos i'm getting a bit frustrated now!

depends on what you think is reasonable surely?
i know you can get them for about £80 but it depends on if you want a good quality product which i assumer you do.
if you need details get back to me

always ask in the buy and sell, or have a flick through for that price! you may struggle with a universal box, not much space behind that bumper!¬ save some more and get a Janspeed Cat Back system! Pretty nice that!

always ask in the buy and sell, or have a flick through for that price! you may struggle with a universal box, not much space behind that bumper!¬ save some more and get a Janspeed Cat Back system! Pretty nice that!

Back