Removing The Damn Alarm! - Help

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
So this morning i started working on a project on the car and while i was at it i thought i would remove the alarm system, seeing as the led doesn't blink (isn't conencted)
alarm had never gone off and i never got a key for it.
so out came the wire cutters *snip* alarm screamed and me and i freaked out like a school girl with a spider lol
anyways cut it all off starting tidying it all up then the car doesn't start...
Ok i thought it was connected to ECU so got under the dash to have a look and nope it is just connected to a serial plug with loads of wires attached to it. but the plug doesn't connect to anything?!
So just to save rewiring the whole dash. i crimped it all back together.
All i need to know is if anyone has had one of these alarms fitted and what wires do what?!

Sorry for the Novel above :glare:

Recrimped:
Mess2.jpg

Mess1.jpg

i have that system and i have a key for that box... but ive been told it needs a remote to turn it on and off etc.... and its only gone off when connected the battery after engine change

i have that system and i have a key for that box... but ive been told it needs a remote to turn it on and off etc.... and its only gone off when connected the battery after engine change
mine has never gone off. only when i cut the wire (shorted it)
i have:
Red wire
Red/White wire
Black wire
Black/Green wire x2
Yellow/Red wire
Coaxial wire x2 (works without these so maybe just the sensor wires?)

if needs be i will go scrappies on saturday take a look at a car without it and nick the loom part etc.
I have no NATS etc. so no need to worry about fudging it up too much.

is it wired into the lights etc? mine was set off the hazards too.. dunno about head lights as car still had no front end

Back