Remember me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
Oh my god, i havnt been here in years! Anyone here remember me? i had a bit of a look thru the site, doesnt seem to be many of the people here from the time i was on it!
To help jog your memory a bit heres a pic of what i used to drive...

toprear1.jpg

691508_122.jpg

691508_118.jpg

691508_135.jpg

had full ST kit, interior, MA12 transplant and 5 speed box. 7" widescreen TV, DVD player, soundsystem as you can see. Was my first car, but now i drive this...

2440608_10_full.jpg

2440608_16_full.jpg

it was a 1.0 4 speed k10 which i got for 50 euro and done the conversion myself. Defo wudnt mind a superturbo tho! Still love the k10's
I sold my k10 for 6k euro and bought a black DC1 teg, then gave that to the girlfriend and bought the white DC2. The 93-95 front teg looks great black but the 96-01 teg looks best white! If i wanted a black one id just buy a black one sooner than spraying my current one!

looks very nice, and the DCs are best kept white. pearl white even if possible. go for a DC5 next time mate. :wasntme:

2440608_10_full.jpg

2440608_16_full.jpg

Hi lovely looking Integra!

Definately my next car...drool!

oh... lol welcome back ;)

Kev

hehe, thanks all! Some names i recognise!!

I sold my k10 for 6k, nothing to do with insurance, just someone who really wanted it, i tell people about it and they dont belive me but what would i have to gain by lying about it! :D

Yeah my new teg is savage, have it near 200bhp now, but i still want a 2 litre turbo k10 :D

tegs are ok , vtech does nothing for me either .. altough they arent the fastest car for the money i still do like them for some reason, dont think il own one, unless one comes along at good money, but even then id prob just sell it on

il keep my mr2 turbo, sick of showing teg's the road :p

Alright mate - yea i remember you & your K10.

Lovely looking intergra - hopefully on the cards for me in a bit!

Titch

I remember you Kev, I had my Blue K10 at the time, lol Driving a 1.8 Punto now :D

I still have your MSN, but you never see to be on. lol

hehe, thanks all! Some names i recognise!!

I sold my k10 for 6k, nothing to do with insurance, just someone who really wanted it, i tell people about it and they dont belive me but what would i have to gain by lying about it! :D

Yeah my new teg is savage, have it near 200bhp now, but i still want a 2 litre turbo k10 :D

Kev whats the craic baz with the st here. . .6K euro you must be joking I'd be struggling to get that for st!!!!:laugh:

TEG looks sick. . .I'm doing the afternoon session on the 9th in mondello have to have chat with you and show you the micra,you thought the green one was class :wasntme:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back