Remapping a Motronic?

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
Just out of curiousity wondered if this was possible yet or at all??

Last time I checked a year ago or so nobody had managed it I dont think...

Thank you!! :)

nope not possible.

Need Omex

Sorry to raise from the dead, but everything is possible.

There almost 'has' to be a way to flash it with a new rom. I work with IT and know its possible to flash almost anything with a little determination.

Only question I have is: is it something an ECU tuning place could do - but its not really affordable/no one here knows how? - or is it more that as Micras are not commonly tuned & very few of them have a motronic ecu anyway nobodys really bothered finding out how its done?

i would say the latter to be honest,

my dads bmw had motronic management and people re-map them, so as you say anythings possible but its if theres an interest there to do it.

think your right.

does anyone here have all the model numbers/etc from a k11 motronic ecu or do i have to big my own ecu out ?? then im off to do my own research...

my 94 1.0 no-nats is bosch 261 200 957 rich
and my 95 1.3 nats 1 is bosch 261 200 965, all of which is no help to you at all :p

not sure if this will help at all but have a search on ebay for micra ecu theres a few come up but not sure if there what you want?

lol i thought the same, looked on ebay and found one, but after squinting at the picture for about ten minutes concluded I cant read it :p

think i am going to have a look at my own, if I remember right they arnt hard to get at

not really as that only has the nissan part numbers rather then the bosch ones. i sent the guy on ebay a message just waiting for his reply. useful page though James for other stuff :)

Back