remap stock ECU??

Ed's the man to speak to. he works at fusion motorsports in surrey

i'm gona get mine remapped by him next week

the nistune boards will also be out soon.

i wouldnt hold your breath for that Phil, when i contacted Matt at nistune about 8 months ago he said there was no set release date as it was still in develpment - i guess between supporting all the other bords they currently offer and the notoroiusly difficult nature of the K11 ecu its been put on the back-burner....

Yep I can do this. Today I had a K11 ecu running a GA16DE engine with 200sx fuel injectors and MAF producing just short of 200bhp @ 0.8 bar boost. It was working quiet well. Unfortunately however the car in questions alternator went which put 16+ volts through the ecu (well more but it broke at that point and logging stopped)

i wouldnt hold your breath for that Phil, when i contacted Matt at nistune about 8 months ago he said there was no set release date as it was still in develpment - i guess between supporting all the other bords they currently offer and the notoroiusly difficult nature of the K11 ecu its been put on the back-burner....

I had an email from them a couple of days ago, saying they're expected in 2 to 3 months.

Don't be fooled in to thinking it will suddenly magically make the K11 easily mappable, you can already do all what nistune could do now.

NIStune isnt available yet for Pre-Facelifts, for Facelifts1 its already available. I talked to Matt at NIStune and they manage to
alter a Type4 board (for S14a, etc...) to fit me Micra ECU. And it really works. So, my Micra is the "Worlds first NIStuned Micra".
Ed, do you use NIStune boards to remap Facelifts ECU's? Or other type of board? If you want, send me PM with that info please.

Thanks

I had an email from them a couple of days ago, saying they're expected in 2 to 3 months.

i had the same reply when i enquired before christmas last year - lets just keep our fingers crosed, eh... :laugh:

Don't be fooled in to thinking it will suddenly magically make the K11 easily mappable, you can already do all what nistune could do now.

so how much for supply of a board and software then Ed, as i'd like to fit and tune it myself...

NIStune isnt available yet for Pre-Facelifts, for Facelifts1 its already available. I talked to Matt at NIStune and they manage to alter a Type4 board (for S14a, etc...) to fit me Micra ECU. And it really works. So, my Micra is the "Worlds first NIStuned Micra".

kudos Bagas - great to see someone putting in the effort to work around these problems themselves!! (Y)

Nistune fitted to ECU (you have to send me yours) £200, software is approx £150, and youll need data cable which is about another £70 ish

If you car needs it remapping is very good idea. I charge £320 currently and dyno time is in addition to this.

Back