Remap for K11 engine?

Sorry if I reply the thread again I could not find any info, I phone to Celtic tuning in Cornwall and Angel Tuning somewhere in Buckinghamshire they said can't do remap because of old fashion ECU, I am sure I have reading somewhere on modification magazine 10 years ago it did remap somewhere in Sussex, I hope someone know where the best they can do for my 1.0 and my brother's 1.4 I don't mind drive far away I am from Colchester, Essex (I am not interested to fit a turbo)

Thanks

Sorry if I reply the thread again I could not find any info, I phone to Celtic tuning in Cornwall and Angel Tuning somewhere in Buckinghamshire they said can't do remap because of old fashion ECU, I am sure I have reading somewhere on modification magazine 10 years ago it did remap somewhere in Sussex, I hope someone know where the best they can do for my 1.0 and my brother's 1.4 I don't mind drive far away I am from Colchester, Essex (I am not interested to fit a turbo)

Thanks

Hi
Tornado Systems chip and map the Motronic ECU fitted to your car(s)
Speak to Mark Adams he pioneered the remapping of K11 Micras fitted with a Motronic ECU and has all the rolling road data to do the job.
Got my remap from him and it was a top class job, Sent him the ECU by post, no far away driving
Tel No:01694720144
P.S
I spent hours and hours trying to find someone to do a K11 remap, Mark is the only person in the UK doing them on the factory ECU.

Last edited:
Hi
Tornado Systems chip and map the Motronic ECU fitted to your car(s)
Speak to Mark Adams he pioneered the remapping of K11 Micras fitted with a Motronic ECU and has all the rolling road data to do the job.
Got my remap from him and it was a top class job, Sent him the ECU by post, no far away driving
Tel No:01694720144
P.S
I spent hours and hours trying to find someone to do a K11 remap, Mark is the only person in the UK doing them on the factory ECU.

Fantastic! thanks
Juancazar

Fantastic! thanks
Juancazar
What power are you hoping to achieve?
You will get 100+HP on a 1348(1.4) with Marks' remap if you install a remote MAF,
78mm bored out throttle body, 4,2,1 exhaust manifold, and a "manifold back" free flow exhaust system.
In performance terms, my 1.4 setup as above "blows away" a new Mini Cooper which really "pisses off" the day to day Mini Cooper driver

Last edited:
I was think about round 100bhp is good enough for 1.4 and it only weights 875kg but I have CVT! I don't have manual licence, so I am not sure what limit power CVT can handle it, I can't have manifold 4,2,1 because I have air conditioning on, but it advise me to remove cat it will gain 10bhp more. My cousin is MOT he will passed me without CAT anyway.

I was think about round 100bhp is good enough for 1.4 and it only weights 875kg but I have CVT! I don't have manual licence, so I am not sure what limit power CVT can handle it, I can't have manifold 4,2,1 because I have air conditioning on, but it advise me to remove cat it will gain 10bhp more. My cousin is MOT he will passed me without CAT anyway.
I have tried the described setup on both my 1.4CVT and 1.4 Manual had no problems with either.
There is a company in The Midlands that can supply a complete sports exhaust system with manifold that fits a 1.4 with Aircon.
Costs about £650 including sports CAT

I have two more project to go, this is about the throttle bore as you me mentioned 78mm bore is this the original throttle from my 1.4 has to be done by a factory to increase bore size or a throttle from the GA16DE engine which?

Fab.

Back