dynamics silicon elbow hose

Attachments

• 75320.jpg
    75320.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 26

CMF_tiSh

» CMF Member
@D6045.. nice ride!

are those 16s? i hope ur not getting major scrubbage?, specially on autocross turns?

u running on coilovers there or chopped springs?

alos nice roofrack.. where did u get thos and how much...

also keen for those custom made fiber chin (front) may want to ship a copy ey? pm me for price..

also if you need parts u cant find. maybe i could get u one here in cdo...

CMF_D6045

» CMF Member
thnks tish..

they are wide 15" momo typhoon on stretched tires 175/45/15..i was going for the hellaflush stance thing and it has a 3 mm from slamming into the fenders..haha but hey no matter how much i floor and turn it, it doesn't rub at all. Surprisingly this little car hugs turns as hell with no sweat! Holding the pedal down while ripping those turns! what a rush...The CG10DE really made an impact to the autocross racers leaving them with shock! im not sure if im joining this years cup...im into the stance scene lately.

since it costs alot to order a set of coilovers, we modified the stock suspension by cutting its shaft and cutting the spring so it sits like coilovers..right now the front chin is 3 inches off the ground and the tires have a -2 finger gap..ill get an updated pic when my car gets out...

actually a guy here sells some goodies..the one i have is original nismo and its plastic so practically im scraping almost all the time but its ok since my chin flexes..i thinks its 2 or 3k pesos for the replica which is fiberglass..and the roof rack i got from empress auto which costs 1500php..sure...how much also for the strut bar? haha..

CMF_tiSh

» CMF Member
@D6045 ok... can you ever get me a original nismo chin? and how much...

the top struts are from honda 92-93. with custom made mounts...
cost me a bit for the machine shop and took time to get it 2 a right pattern.

where is empress auto in cebu? (roofrack) was it a direct bolt-on?

im runnin on 14x6.5 formula-one rims from japan, not quite sure of the offset though. but its sticking out a little bit. and i cant get my hands on some rare 165/55/R14 tires yet. so im scrubbing a little bit on bouncy roads and on very hard turns, since its about a 100mm dropped on properly chopped/reseated stock springs.

any engine / exhaust mods?

nice front grill there bro! but i guess it will be weak without the center support brackets now.

probably u can give me ur cel number.. so i could contact you soon. :)

CMF_D6045

» CMF Member
Engine
------------
1.75 straight pipe and 2 inch inlet /4 inch outlet trenz muffler..
Removed the Primary muffler and catalytic Converter
HKS grounding Kit
Simota Cold Air Intake
Simota Crank Case Breather
Pivot Voltage Stabilizer

Asthetics
----------
Custom Meshed Grill
Honda Civic Eg3 Spoiler
4k(Yellow) Diamond Vision HID
Pair of Yellow universal Fog Lamps
15" Deep Dish Momo Typhoon Rims wrapped with 175/45/15
Benen Front and Rear Tow Hooks
Flat Black Nismo Chin
Banana Wiper Blades
Custom Leather Upholstery
Bolt on Roofrack

Sound Setup
-------------
2 v12 amplifiers
6 Speakers (mids and highs on Custom Molding)
15" Kicker Es Sub recoiled
3 Farad Capacitor
3 Way Crossover With Adjustable Remote Gain
Sony Xplod Headunit
Motolite Excel Battery

For the grill its not as strong as the original one but its OK since the grill doesn't have to be rigid unless you plan on hitting your car intentionally.

Back