Pics of Nissan March k11 of my Country

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Once again, can you please take some pictures of the underside of your car (i.e. images of the driveline, differential, etc.). Not many of us have ever seen the drive train of the ANK11's (4WD ones). I know quite a few people who'd be interested :)

Seems to be quite a few facelift K11's over your way. Some of those lips on the cars at the track are really damn low!

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I'd say the majority of them are in japan (can find quite a few on jap auction sites) but a select number of countries that had their K11's from Japan would've gotten them too. I'd say none of the ones that came out of the Sunderland plant were (presumably there'd be little market for them).

So yeah, quite interested to see the rear axle/drivetrain setup on that car for sure.

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
tris WROTE:

"yeh i want one so bad.... waris, does it handle extremely well being 4wd? or just split the power to each wheel and ultimately make very underpowered car?

Yeah i'm pretty sure Nissan didn't do the 4WD systems in K11's and especially K12's for performance - moreso instead for countries where it snows or has weather that a 4WD might actually have some use.

From memory it was believed that the K11 had a fully mechanical 4WD system with a tailshaft/rear diff while the K12 has the E-4WD system like the cube, where it's an electric motor to drive the rear wheels.

---dens

Back