Rear windscreen wiper switch?

Hi everyone!
I just got my lovely k10 t'other day
1992, 1.0 phoenix L ,a complete timewarp of a car
Only covered 30,000 miles
But I have one problem!

My rear windscreen wiper switch is completely broken - it doesn't press in either way (although I've tested the wiring still works)

Don't suppose anyone has got one knocking about? Or where to find one?
(sorry if i've posted in the wrong place or anything - i'm new!)

It just pulls out and there is nothing in there (other than the connections required)
I think the person who has it before must've taken it apart and lost the spring or something

That's just what I need! thankyou very much!

my switch was broken since before I had my car. went to a scrapyard and swapped it for a working one. If you're is pre-facelift it will have a 4-pin connection but it's easy enough to fit the 6-pin from the facelift (which are easier to find as most facelift models had rear wiper wash). The extra two pins are just to activate a status light on the dash (which pre-facelift doesn't have).

my switch was broken since before I had my car. went to a scrapyard and swapped it for a working one. If you're is pre-facelift it will have a 4-pin connection but it's easy enough to fit the 6-pin from the facelift (which are easier to find as most facelift models had rear wiper wash). The extra two pins are just to activate a status light on the dash (which pre-facelift doesn't have).
Thankyou!
It's so handy to have people who actually know these things!

I'm in east sussex
The problem is I don't have a way to get to a scrapyard atm :L still waiting to get the car on the road :/

Back