Rear Suspension Knock Any Ideas Please?

My ageing 1995 K11 1.0 has developed a slightly annoying suspension knock. The car has covered 118,000 miles so it is to be expected. It is coming from the passenger side rear. The car has no arb so I guess it is not a drop-link. I just wondered does anybody have any ideas as to what usually goes on these cars. As I am useless at trying to find bush problems. People say to check for play but I can't tell tbh or see any obvious signs of wear. I may just live with it. Just wondering if anybody has any ideas or if there is a common part that seems to cause this. Thankyou for any help :grinning:

hi i have this noise too you get it whilst driving, starting and stopping and cornering i cant find my noise either im going to live with it

does it sound like a squeek?? if so i have the same problem on my front right wheel, always happens when i go over bumps and turn corners, flat straights it's quiet lol

Mine does it, its always done it thought it might the rear anti roll bar drop links but i haven't got a rear anti roll bar so not that. Had the car jacked up a number of times everything seems fine i can only think its some of the rubber mounts that have worn down.

it come form near side rear and sounds like a clonking noise i thought it was my spring if you lot try it grab and few coils and sqeeze them and tell me what you find i find that the n/s/r is weaker!!!!

Back