Rear Springs

Hi everyone, I need some advice as to what the best rear springs would be for Tarmac rallying in a K11. What are the best value for money springs to get? Thanks

Best speak to Matt Humpris. (Google) he will tell you best springs, also might want to uprate your dampers

Hi Tommi,

I run Matts rear tarmac springs (50mm lowering) & they do the job spot on, quite firm but sit well in corners, feel quite progressive when compressing. About £50 each IIRC

Hi Tommi,

I run Matts rear tarmac springs (50mm lowering) & they do the job spot on, quite firm but sit well in corners, feel quite progressive when compressing. About £50 each IIRC

He skinner, sorry to bug ya, are you using the rear springs all the way round? :L if not what springs have you got on the front? :L

He skinner, sorry to bug ya, are you using the rear springs all the way round? :L if not what springs have you got on the front? :L

Not bugging at all fella, no there's a Tarmac lowering spring equivalent to go on the front mate. But I've just found that mine aren't compressed when the struts made up so I'm going to sort out if that's right or not. I've never had any problems with them and they handle great :)

Not bugging at all fella, no there's a Tarmac lowering spring equivalent to go on the front mate. But I've just found that mine aren't compressed when the struts made up so I'm going to sort out if that's right or not. I've never had any problems with them and they handle great :)

So what you running on the front then?, I was thinking of getting these and running em either with micra shocks or corsa shocks but im not 100% sure the micra shocks would last long :L

It's the Tarmac front specific springs I have on the front mate 50mm, rears for the rears only :)

They work great with the micra shock , 3 years and I've not had any problems!

And springs are captive? You on -50mm or -60mm mate?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4
50 bud (though I thought they were 55's tbh) they are fully captive but I found the front coils when under no load can spin. This is sorted by putting a length of hose over the top and bottom coil it just adds enough tension that they couldn't spin if you got the front wheels in the air :)

Back