Rear shock...is it, aint it

So i got a problem with my rear shocks, so i think. Under heavy load and on a slightly undulating road, i am rubbing my drivers side rear tyre, not sure if it is my shocks or not, i seem to be able to compress the drivers side more than the passenger side. I aint lowered, yet, but will be soon, i just want to make sure that the corsa rear setup will be harder than the standard setup. I have 15" rims if that makes a difference, i also noticed that my drivers side rear wheel seems a few mil off the passenger side, in that it sits further out from center, i guess that aint normal? I cant measure anything atm as my wife has the car at work. Any ideas? Could it be the offset of the wheels? as far as i know they are all the same, what it is i dont know, i got them off SuluR, so maybe he could answer that one, any help would be appriciated

They are 15" right? I did have this problem too over heavy load, its just the way the axle works on micras with the panhard rod. But could also be a bad shock? best bet is to get a frankspeed bush when you lower to adjustable panhards from Noddie

I thought as much just wanted to make sure first tho, seems the standard shocks are a little soft, corsa ones gonna be any stiffer?

Back