rear plastic interior panel changing (seatbelt bit)

b47to

Ex. Club Member
how do i change the rear plastic interior panel with out cutting/destroying the seatbelt if you know what i mean ?

thanks in advance

I've just been looking at this, where the top of the belt anchors to the pillar, the trim prises off and there is a bolt underneath. Should be removing them myself over the weekend so if ya have any troubles just post :)

any 1 done this i cant get the bolt of that attaches to the pillar its not a 14 or 13 mm and nor is it. A 1/2inch :mad: help !!!!

need pics because i dont know where your talking about :p i should be able to tell you :)

if its the front seat belt one its 14mm. if its the rear its 17mm.

dan

Attachments

• PICT0134.JPG
    PICT0134.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 302
i found the belt had a little bit on to stop the clip sliding right to the bottom of the belt, this didnt fit through the top part either so had to take everything off and pull the whole lot through the interior panel....if that makes any sense ;)

yes you have to un-clip the square clip that the belt goes through and pass the buckle clip and bottem through it. another thing is the square clip doesnt come off the belt it has to be cut. (witch does my head in lol)

yes you have to un-clip the square clip that the belt goes through and pass the buckle clip and bottem through it. another thing is the square clip doesnt come off the belt it has to be cut. (witch does my head in lol)

yeh that annoyed me too as the one i got on has snapped at the top lol shame it cant be replaced

Back