rear lights

M

mini_skyline

can anyone tell me where to get some new rear lights or if they tinted them thereselfs hoe they done it???? :unclesam:

I tinted mine myself using tinting spray bought from my local motor store. but when i finished it had a dull look to it, but after a coat of laquer it came up nicely.
thats what i recommend. there are some bolt-on clear ones but i've heard funny things about them being for a march rather than a micra so the lights are in different places.
anything else?

Tint spray i used on my lights, do light coats and make sure they dry before you spray the next coat. Put at least 3 coats on depending how dark you want them. Thats how i did it anyway

I think they could have looked dull because you may not have cleaned them, that what happend to me

how much does he want for them thats if there still for sale?:unclesam:

these are my clear rear lights they dont take much modification.
im sure there is a guide on here of how to do it but if you buy some from off some1 on here then i should think they will already be done

think super s had a set for sale

do a search

Attachments

• picture004.jpg
    picture004.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 224
  • picture011.jpg
    picture011.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 229
spray the outside and the reflector does still show up. its one of those things that on an MOT it is upto the discretion of the tester. so be nice to him when you book your test

Was talking about this tonight.

Apparantly a couple of pairs of tights does the trick just as well? :D

Yeah black tights work aswell, just a pain to get your cluster out cause its bolted in and sealed all round so if you do take your cluster out to put tights over i would recommend re-sealing your cluster!

Back