Rear LED lights on new Super March K11

CMF_Will.I.Am

» CMF Member
Hi

I'm a new member here, all the way from Denmark, Europe.

I have seen this new micra on the web, and I would like to hear from some one who has these new rear light on their car.

http://www.nissan.com.tw/car/march/exterior/exterior.asp?level=3&top=2&sub=&left=

Can anyone tell me what the Nissan part number is on those LED Lights? It should be on the backside of the light...

If I can get that number, there is a posibility that I can ordre them from Nissan Denmark.

If anyone has imformtion that might help me, in my search please write.

William
- Sorry if my english isn't perfect :)

Attachments

• 15015.jpg
    15015.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 26

CMF_Will.I.Am

» CMF Member
Thanks for the help, I will try to order the rear lights at my local Nissan dealership.

If I can't order them here, do any know how to get in contact with Taiwan? I can't read their language :)

I have seen a group buy at an english micra site, but unfortunatly it has ended.

William

CMF_Will.I.Am

» CMF Member
Hi.

I have just found out that it is not posible to ordre the LED lights from Nissan Denmark without the vehicle identification number (chassis number) of Taiwan's, Nissan Super March.

If I can get hold of that number, I should able to ordre alle parts from this cool car.

Do you guys have an idear of how to get that vehicle identification number? of how to contact Nissan Taiwan?

William

CMF_Will.I.Am

» CMF Member
thanks for all the help. I will check out the lights on ebay, and if that fails, I will try to write an email to Nissan Taiwan

William

CMF_Will.I.Am

» CMF Member
Hi again.

I have found out the LED lights on Ebay is made by a company called DEPO...?

I don't know this brand I would like to hear some comments on it..

Are they easy to install?

What are the quality of DEPO lights?

William

CMF_Tseq

» CMF Member
I've bought Depo clear side repeaters.They are not bad but not quality near to factory ones.I hope these led lights are worth it because I really want them

Back