K10 March Rear combination lights

superls

K10 Tuner
Hi All, im new to this so you will have to excuse my inexperiance, i have been looking at a picture of a March Super Turbo, and notiched that it has got different rear lights, it only has the break and indicator in it the reverse lights are in the bumper where our fog lights are.

To get to the point if I got a pair of these March lights can i fit them to my english micra???

What sort of mods are required for the wiring, and would i be able to have 1 reverse and 1 fog light in the bumper???

Iny info please...

Cheers

OP
OP
superls

superls

K10 Tuner
how much would you be wanting for that? where do u live? would i be able to collect it if you werent too far away

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
very rare and hard to get! You'l be lucky if they come up on here

Fordy, didnt you get them off elliot?

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
anyone got a link to the ST owners club? i used to have a link but no longer :( id like to get these clusters again.

im aware this is mega old too but i neever got an answer when i asked in the past

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
i can get some already i've got a set lined up but it will take time to get them maybe a trade for the ecc head? hahaha

Micra 110

Site Supporter
What about just painting the reverse lights the same as the Indicator and splice both reverse Bulb holders into the Indicator loom....or is that just pie?

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
I've got a set of the rear clusters on the way from Japan, should be here in a few weeks.

are these for sale then Amy or for you? if they are for sale then i'd like em please :)

That's easy to make surely? Plastic or Glass lens?

theres a guy on the MR2 owners club that makes plactic lights etc so he could make clear k10 rear clusters or smoked etc... but i know no one would really be up for a group buy hence why i've not bothered contacting him

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
for those who PM'ed me, im making enquiries. I didnt think id get that many asking.

AMY

Official MSC Trader
I'll give you guys a shout when they get here, I will be selling them at cost price, I only got them because so many people on here wanted them. I can probably get more but it's rare to find a pair, they are usually sold seperately which adds to the total cost.

Normski

Ex. Club Member
I am very intrested too

AMY, I'd just like you to know I am also very intrested in these march lights and would be willing to pay a substansial sum for em, cheers :)