LED rear lights...

....will these LED rear lights fit my K11 facelift micra without any alterations on my part?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

also, are there any issues regarding legality? for example, i don't think they have any fogs and may therefore not pass MOT

If the answers to those two questions are yes and no respectively, is there anywhere apart from ebay that i can get a hold of them?

don't have a paypal account, tried setting one up a while ago but the process just confused the hell out of me :(

hi ivawart, your first post, welcome to the micra sports club! alot of members have done this someone will advise you.

i think one question answers the other really lol

They are a direct swapover from your standard lights and being a direct swapover, the connections, mounts and bulbholders should all be the same... and if the wiring and bulbholders are the sme, your for lights should still be there :D
hope this helps
$150 seems a bit steep though, i'd shop around first!

Thanks Manny - I didn't even know this site existed, was just looking for places that could help me alter my k11, been looking about in other threads and liking what i'm seeing :)

andyseadog, thanks for the quick reply, i wasn't planning on forking out that much but rather just used the link as an example

anyone know where i can buy a pair, preferably not via ebay?

right yes they will fit your facelift micra but they will need re-wiring for your car. They will pass the mot no problem and they do have a fog light in, but, the bulb is white so you need to paint the bulb or buy a red bulb. I had these on my car wish i still had it

right yes they will fit your facelift micra but they will need re-wiring for your car. They will pass the mot no problem and they do have a fog light in, but, the bulb is white so you need to paint the bulb or buy a red bulb. I had these on my car wish i still had it

thanks jim_bling :)

the only prob i have would be with the wiring (don't know jack about things like that :( ), and seeing as i can't access the link frank posted i guess i'll have to have a rethink about it

actually since you've already had these lights, is the rewiring a lot of work? also, where did you buy them from?

Back