Reading fault codes from a Micra K11

Hi all, I know this is probably leading to a new MAF sensor by the looks of things (MIL on but car running fine? [Coil packs engine]) but...

Firstly where is the consult plug? I've found a terminal under and just to the right of the steering column but this looks different to the one in pictures I've seen on the net?

hi jon

yours is probably the later "p" type codes (eobd2 ?) there is probably some info on the ilexa forum

Where abouts are you? If your near the LEeds area I might be able to tell you. Quite funny you've asked this as I work for Ring and a Recent sample we've got in is a RAC Diagnostic Scanner, but all the cars I've tested it on doesn't tell me that there is a Fault. I can connect this to your car get the fault codes then input it into my computer to tell me exactly what the code means.

Frank I do believe it does need to begin with a "P" where did you get that code from in you post?

you can try it on mine as my engine manigement light is on but i think its because i only have 1 lamba sensor plugged in

Back