Re-programmable software for E-manage blue

I have heard there should be (or was) somebody who had a file to upload in the E-manage, suitable for a tuned CG13 engine.

Is there anybody known with this thing? Or does anybody knows where to look for this?

I'm going to fit in a E-manage soon, and it would be nice if I could try a reprogrammed file instead of trying myself first.

gr Chrismo

I dont think there is, but even if there was tbh it probably wouldnt be setup correctly for your car...unless your engine is setup and performing the same way as the original car the map came from.

Could be there was, and if so, perhaps somebody with the same mods as I have. That's why I asked. To put in completely different settings is useless, I know.

gr Chrismo

most people whove got or had the emanage fitted (which isnt alot on here -- probs low single figures) have forced induction.

I got it for a nice price. And I hoped to do some "finetuning" with this on a powerbank. I feel there's a lot of people not being positive about the E-manage bleu.

If I let my ecu be reprogrammed, woult this be way more ideal for me?

gr Chrismo

ed (fusion) can remap yours chris, and he has a valid point about your ignition advance.
with a 12.5:1 c/r, you may need to pull it right back :eek:

Well Frank let me tell you one thing about tuning a CG13 in Holland. There is realy little info to get here unfortunately. The one man who might know these things is, for some personal reason, not talking to me.

The only way to get known with this subject, is here at this club! I'm glad there is one, but must say at the same time it's a pitty it's not Dutch ;-)
Allthough my English is ok (I hope), a lot of things are difficult to explain in English. Also it's hard because I can not "drive" to somebody to help me or so.

gr Chrismo

Drive it over to me haha. Put it in the workshop do a few mods and tune it on the dyno lol :)

Back