fueling + e manage with cams??

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
right with the cams on the way a re map is needed so i'm going for e manage, basically i want to know if i need to up the fuel pressure with the cams. what do i need etc.

will the standard injectors cope with the task set to them along with the fuel pump? i'm thinking of using ga16 injectors and/or a walbro pump?

is a power boost valve any use with e manage or will e mangae be able to sort all this out for me when properly mapped.

and one last question being will the e manage work with my ecu as it has NATS (98 R reg SR type)

what do you guys think? cheers, graeme

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i would imagine that the std fuel supply will suffice and i do believe that a PBV would but unnessecery with an emanage. and i "think" you should be ok with NATS as the emanage just adds and alters details sent to the ecu. ED is the man to talk to regarding the emanage. micra pete would be able to re-tune your std ecu for cams im sure.

not sure on this just what i understand fell free to correct if i am wrong.
:)

OP
OP
Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
thats basically what i've found out to mate :)

micra pete said he should be able to make me a map but won't be anytime soon as he has to figure a way around nats.

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Stock injectors will be fine with moderate increases in cam duration. I have cams fitted and still run rich on the stock ecu and standard fuel regulator.

I need ecu work also, as it's blatantly not optimised and the rev limit is too low :( Still, atleast nothing is going to break with it's current setup.

E-manage is a good choice, you'll be able to get the most out of the car and setup.

You in for a set of Tomei's then?