rat look

butta

Kicked in the Member
my 98 k11 is a bit on the scruffy side and the alloys were missing when i bought it. i want to mod it but am thinking on keeping it a bit rat look: black 14 inch steels with wide tyres (185's),slamed on the floor, motorbike exhaust can etc...etc.. what does everyone think? has anyone gone down this route before? and does anyone have any 14inch steel rims for a k11 in the midlands? any help/feedback gladly recived even if you think its a bad idea!

dont want to go that far just subtle mods like i mentioned before plus remove side mouldings, l.e.d side repeters, remove badges, mesh grill, march back lights late model (2000 onwards) head lights and maybe matt black bonnet.

Are you thinking MadMax style?

or

21-art%20car%20rat.jpg

thats cool! any one elce got an opinion or do you all agree with ollie? im a big boy i can take it if you all think its parf!

ps. i realy need k11 14 inch steel rims and i hate scrap yards so please if anyones got any!

thanks for the suport "59bhp is more than enough" i think this game is all about being individual!

btw verry funny Arnold!

dont want to go that far just subtle mods like i mentioned before plus remove side mouldings, l.e.d side repeters, remove badges, mesh grill, march back lights late model (2000 onwards) head lights and maybe matt black bonnet.

Remeber to tint the windows as well. Are you going to carry the theme in to the interior as well?

Go for it, its good to be different when modifieing your car

not a bad idea buckets chequer plate door cards, rear cage rally style steering wheel auxilery gaugues and a big f off rev counter on the dash. but exterior and engine mods first!

K11 14inch steel rims wanted. tyres not needed! what have you!

nobody wants to part with their 14 inch steelie rims? i am not expecting them for nothing i will pay £20 for a set without tyres or maybe more if tyres are included! otherwise its the scrappy who gets paid!

cheers fraz but glasgows just a bit too far, im in the midlands near dudley, anyone got any in the midlands?

Back