Ram air intake

CMF_Will.I.Am

» CMF Member
Hallo Micra friends.

I hope some of you guys can help med get this ram air intake kit.
It has been made by some one called B-Crews? Dont know them...

Best regards.

William

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"i am confuse what are you after? Are you selling it or you want info on it.

Well it isn't in classifieds and he's asking if someone can help him get it...

Will.I.Am: Yahoo japan auctions are your best bet I'd say.

I wouldn't reccomend using slidewize as i've had a mate who recently imported some wheels through them - they didn't come with the tyres he bought them with, they didn't have great communication and they took a lot longer than they should have. <a href=http://www.importmonster.com.au/>Import Monster</a> will deliver to most countries by EMS - but i'm not sure how much you'd end up paying and wether they'd go straight from their place in japan to your country or wether they'd come here first (hopefully the former).

---dens

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
I didnt use slidewize either as the communication was terrible.

I realise its not clasifieds but he could potentially glean information off the auction to get more info on the product or point potential third party companies like import monster or japetrading to the auction and they can find similar items locally.. thats why u pay them the commission

deNs WROTE:

"sikK11 WROTE:<BR><BR>"i am confuse what are you after? Are you selling it or you want info on it."</DIV><BR><BR>Well it isn't in classifieds and he's asking if someone can help him get it...<BR><BR>Will.I.Am: Yahoo japan auctions are your best bet I'd say.<BR><BR>I wouldn't reccomend using slidewize as i've had a mate who recently imported some wheels through them - they didn't come with the tyres he bought them with, they didn't have great communication and they took a lot longer than they should have. <A href="http://www.importmonster.com.au/">Import Monster</A> will deliver to most countries by EMS - but i'm not sure how much you'd end up paying and wether they'd go straight from their place in japan to your country or wether they'd come here first (hopefully the former).<BR><BR>---dens

i think you'll find the tyres would have been removed in japan as sometimes if the condition isn't great or very dirty etc it can become a quarintine issue at customs... most import mobs always remove tyres unless there attached to a car.. or some shady deals are goin down :p, agreed thou, slidewize communication is ****

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"i think you'll find the tyres would have been removed in japan as sometimes if the condition isn't great or very dirty etc it can become a quarintine issue at customs... most import mobs always remove tyres unless there attached to a car.. or some shady deals are goin down :p, agreed thou, slidewize communication is ****

Ok i'm not entirely surprised they were taken off, but it was a bit of a bummer since a few of his mates at the same time were getting wheels/tyres through other sources and they weren't removed. Anyhow, the main thing was the distinct lack of communication - an element so important when importing a car or just bits.

You'd be especially pissed if you paid a bit more because you thought you were getting RE01R's, but at least this instance this wasn't the case.

---dens

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Import monster commissions are also only 2500, the guys im using JapETrading are 3000 which is standard.

That being said each item I have asked for they have found me various varients or cheaper options.. with cheaper local shipping etc.

Comes down to whether the items show up or not, as regardless of the communication if i dont get my gear i will be a bit upset

CMF_Will.I.Am

» CMF Member
Thanks for all the help.

I think the air intake is a bit more expensive then I had hoped.

I am still interested but have to find more money :)

William

CMF_underground_micra

» CMF Member
Slidewize Imports is shutting up shop due to the slump in the worldwide economy. At present it is not viable for us to provide a purchasing service from Japan when exchange rates are so poor. We would like to thank our customers for their custom over the last 5 years, and wish you all the best in the future. We will still remain operational to complete purchases already made for a few months (organising freight etc), but no new purchases will be provided. Please contact us via email for any questions you may have.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Why'd your bother copy+pasting it? Are you afilliated with Slidewize?

I'm not surprised the import businesses are being hurt by this, but I don't think that was the only reason Slidewize went under.

---dens

Back