Rallynuts

has anyone had any bother with them?
i brought a k&n replacement filter on the 20th sep , and i am yet to receive it, i have already tried their contact us thing and didn't get a reply ( i tried again today with a bit more detail) , so the only port of call left is to phone them which i will do in the next couple of days.
just a bit disappointed really

should have went with matt humphris!! answers the phone basically all the time and you more or less get what you buy the next day lol

same story here. janspeed manifold and bilstein suspension each took over a month to deliver, got impatient the 3rd time waiting for the janspeed exhaust. so i cancelled and rang matt instead and he sent it next day.
matts the man

Ive never had any probs with them (only used them once :))...my stuff arrived pretty quickly aswell. But id guess it'd depend on the parts your after, as they might have to be waiting on other companies to supply them...having said that, id have thought they'd at least let you know the score.

i ordered a janspeed from them 2 weeks later no show so i phoned them and they said its cos they'd run out and couldnt get anymore for 3weeks so offered me the ashley system, i was dissapointed they didnt let me know the item was on back order tho

i'll probably try and phone them tomorrow throughout tomorrow, if they answer ill probably end up cancelling, if they dont ill try and get paypal to get it back lol.
then ill speak to matt

they are a knightmare. took ages to get my manifold but i wasnt in a hurry to i waited it out and it was fine...

then when i wanted my decat that was a knightmare. ordered it, nowhere did it say not in stock. waited a week, nothing (in the meantime my car sounded like a tractor with a broken empty cat pipe). so i rang them.. didnt happen. in the end after constant ringing i managed to get the order cancelled in 2 days and instead got a stainless steel de-cat from matt. arrived the next day. sorted :D

I'm glad I saw this thread, I was just about to order some Bilstein dampers from them, not a chance I'd deal with a company with this kind of poor reputation now.

Thanks

I ordered some OMP brake pads from them, and they were out of order, however they had a pair reserved for another order that was waiting for aditional item.

They called them and managed to get them onto my order (y)

arrived today, k10 K&N power! (lmao)
nice noise and feels a bit more responsive picking up the revs
a bit(very slight) more torque (who knows if it actually has but it feels like it(its suddenly a very nice day,so probably just the increased air pressure lool))
went for a quick spin and the fuel gauge fell quick, but my foot was feeling a bit heavy lol

You realise you could probably get that filter from any motorfactors that sells K&N produce. You might have to wait a day of 2 for it to come in, but it's cheaper then waiting for weeks not knowing where it is, and paying excessive P&P.

I've not had any issues with them. If you want answers, why wait around for them to write back on email, just phone them up. If they don't answer that's pretty bad, but still it's worth trying

I've not had any issues with them. If you want answers, why wait around for them to write back on email, just phone them up. If they don't answer that's pretty bad, but still it's worth trying

Yeah tbh their communication was actually pretty good, there was a mix up with email address so i didnt get the first one. but the one i did get was fine.
shame it took so long but i guess thats their supplier.

my closest k&n re-seller is a ferry ride and about 100miles drive away ;)

More like rally nuts waiting for enough orders to make it worth while.

Back