Fk Automotive

essexpunx

Site Supporter
Hi all, just a warning not to order anything from FK Automotive in germany, they do/did a few bits for the micra (lowering springs), i ordered some springs about a fortnight ago, when they didn't arrive i tried to contact them, no reply to e-mails and all the phone numbers are dead, fortunately i paid with paypal and they have refunded my money, so i would suggest everyone avoids this company.

Hmmm, may just be unlucky. Know a couple of people have got theirs from their. I only recently ordered mine but like you i paid via PayPal so if they don't come withing 14 days I will just claim. Cheers for the heads up though.

Strange, I've used them a few times already. All products I've bought have come with excellent packaging, never waited more than a week, products - very good quality. I had all my e-mails and questions answered... never had to call them though...

Did you try that guy: [email protected]
That's Shane Lancaster and he's looking after the sales market in UK and Ireland...

Hope that helps

Strange, I've used them a few times already. All products I've bought have come with excellent packaging, never waited more than a week, products - very good quality. I had all my e-mails and questions answered... never had to call them though...

Did you try that guy: [email protected]
That's Shane Lancaster and he's looking after the sales market in UK and Ireland...

Hope that helps

Cheers for the info, i tried to e-mail direct to germany and all the phone numbers listed without reply, i've now ordered a set of springs from a uk supplier :grinning:

Just to let you know I ordered my 35/40 springs last friday afternoon and they came yestaday. Thats 6 days it took. I am not sure whats happened to yours man.

Just to let you know I ordered my 35/40 springs last friday afternoon and they came yestaday. Thats 6 days it took. I am not sure whats happened to yours man.

Finally got an e-mail from them, something to do with my order getting lost in their system, still, no harm done, paypal refunded and i now have some springs from another source.

Back