micra won't start!

CMF_marchsrilanka

» CMF Member
Hi All,

I had a little miss on my micra for few days. Recently I had to go out of the town for a personal matter and when I was returning, the car stalled suddenly. I tried starting again 20-30 mins time, but no luck :( Tried every possible ways, had to call a tow truck.

- I was able to do a sensor check (with the help of a pin as described in this forum) and got 55.

- The plugs had lots of carbon on them and I cleaned them too... still it was the same. And I even changed to new ones.

- The fuel line was working fine.

- I shortened the plugs, but there was no spark at all.

One of my friends came up to help me and he removed the air cleaner box and pour a bit of petrol to it and after spending so much of time we got it started. Then we checked the spark plugs and it was giving a yellow colour spark. The car was not perfect as it had a miss.

Was able to use it for few days and I had to do a long run again. At the middle of the road, micra stalled again. Same exact symptoms as before. No spark at all.

Guys I want your advice on this. Could it be the coil inside the dizzy? or a sensor issue even i got no error codes? Please advice.

Back