rally k11s

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
does anyone have pics of rally k11s im getting bored of my super clean black super s look, as i stripped it all out etc i might go for full rally graphics on it etc with a roll cage and some harness seats etc and massive mud flaps etc.

IMG111.JPG

i had big rally mudflaps and it looked real gd, only problem was the car was too high at the time and every time i reversed the wheels would take a grip of the mudflaps and rip them off, went through £90 alone on them :p i bought plain black ones and single lettering spelling out micra and stuck them on each mudflap, it looks sweet!! a little tip if u get them, keep them more than an inch off the ground

heres a little pic, the only one ive got of it

Attachments

• DSC00417.JPG
    DSC00417.JPG
    857.7 KB · Views: 212
i like that castrol toyota on the link ems posted. I might make my own style up going to look of gt4 and see what interests me. I have had this looking like this for ages i fancy a change soon.....

My car is stripped out with buckets and harness's so i'll put a pic up to give you an idea, i think its class and it gets just as much talk as a fancy interior and its handy cleaned lol,

40199683td2.jpg
[/URL]

Plus i have the big flaps, only ripped my splashguard out once so far,

rearsplitterld8.jpg
[/URL

5side2it2.jpg
[/URL]

Thats a tidy micra you have there v nice, graphic's could look really well but they would have to be well planned out and nothing just stuck on, good luck with it.

Wow that K11 is low! I'm guessing by the TEIN sticker in the rear window it's on coilovers?? If so, Nice work! (Y)

hey rota your ride is sweet!! im loving it!!!

i might let these guys splash thier brandin all over it if they graphic it up for me for free, that way we both win win. heres a concept i came across whilst looking for rally micras, anyone guess what donor car i used?

impreza_micra1.jpg

OO wen my car is finished in april i want some niynal graphics but i either want the name of the tuner that did my work or that matt humphries sticker he has on his rally cars!

i have a pic of my old si with afor mentioned big mug gards on can mail iot to u if u wish

james - thx mate it took abit of balls to get it done that low, coilovers if only its a set of 35m drop tein springs cut with a set of kyb gas shocks does the job rightly will holds round a corner like nothing else,

thanks type r just tryed tp go abit different will be doing a few other things shortly i'll get them up, yea that would look well be hard to find the over board look and just nice tho

Back