Ragging your car is good for you

My mate noticed that the micra had got faster since i owned it.

Sure enough we took it to the dyno to find out. ( the car is needed for calibration purposes on a new dyno setup)

IMAG0663.jpg

^^ looks funny.

The result

IMAG0667.jpg

.... 10 more horsepower than when it rolled out the factory 18 years ago :D

I don't see how Charlie has stumped up for new equipment, but indeed is one of the best and best kept and calibrated dyno in the country! My car is hitting it this week for mapping action!

I don't see how Charlie has stumped up for new equipment, but indeed is one of the best and best kept and calibrated dyno in the country! My car is hitting it this week for mapping action!

Charlie hasn't - my mate is using Charlies road as a base line to get his near.

lol POS:D
maybe the yrs of WOT abuse allowed high combustion pressure on the rings to polish em closer to the bores and reducing blowby? like in motoman's break-in procedure?

Not surprised. Cars can vary quite a lot. I've setup these cars for races without mapping the ecu just with engine bay tweeks and had easily these gains.

Only need a deg or two on timing, on some K11s will do this (and some do work better than others).

I gotta say I trust that dyno, just wish SRR would tidy the place up a bit.

Same talking to ed at the moment. Got a 45K auto block I am going to drop in the car, get it ready to go up near Jan time. It is killing me not having my white one on the road.

Same talking to ed at the moment. Got a 45K auto block I am going to drop in the car, get it ready to go up near Jan time. It is killing me not having my white one on the road.

why isnt they wite on on the road?.

i no how ye feel chris mines off they road since september cause of **** weather:(

LOLOL I am so stupid sorry lol. The white one needs some love... chamber 1 and 4 currently have valvles laying on the pistons :D

Back