radio K10 Pin allocation/ wire diagramm

Hi guys i tried to install a sony cd Radio in my K10 but i cant get it run. i just knów on which the electricity is on permanent and the one where it is connected to the ignition. if i connect it to permanent i can only hear the cd but cannot turn it on. if i connect it to ignition it runs but the fuse for the backlight right drops out.

does onnybody have a plan of pin allocation with wire colours?
i will try to make a photo of the situation.

thx a lot

My K10 didnt have a constant wire for the radio, only a switched wire, connected to the ignition.
When i connected both the constant and the switched wire from my pioneer radio to the switched wire of the car, my radio worked fine, but lost it memory when turning off the ignition.

My solution was to run a seperate wire from the battery, into the car to the radio, with a fuse inserted, so I made my own constant wire.
I do wish to add that I installed some pioneer speakers ,which I needed to rewire, and an extra amp, with 500W subwoofer in the back which need a good power supply.

If in your case, you don't want the extra trouble, and it's just a radio with some basic speakers, you could search for a constant wire at your fusebox,using a voltage meter, and make a simple branch to your radio. I would advise to put an fuse inbetween.

Back