March St ma09ert ECU Pin out??

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Can any help me find an ecu pin out diagram for the super turbo.The car is in transit to Ireland an should be here in 4-5weeks or so.I have an apexi safc to fit to it but apexi dont have a diagram for the bloody thing.Now I know for a fact these can be fitted as lads in malaysia use them on the st's

Any help would be appreciated. . . .thanks

S-AFC is a bodge on a march ST (and infact any car) My advice is dont do it.

Ed I went on to fusion website i was thinking it was a bodge,I would be interested in the greddy e manage whats invoved.I have abit of cash to do this right as the last st I had was a disaster.whahat harnesses etc do I need and mapping the car,can it be done in ireland if not I can travel.

I think I got your email, I did infact start replying but never finished due to JAE!!
E-manage is obviously the best bet. The ST max out of its stock 255cc injectiors at about 150-160bhp ish, so you should be fine for that now as the standard turbo would really be pushed for that, and youll run into other problems first.

At the very least, you will need the E-manage blue, with Ignition, fuel harnesses and also the boost pressure sensor. For this kit my price is £458, you may have better prices over there.

I am quite happy to travel to fit this or you can indeed even come here, however its obviously going to add to the cost either way! I was asked recently to travel many miles else where (cant remember now) but its not happened yet :)

I assume there is no splicing into the ecu at just plug it it and set up the car??
I'm actually not to sure if anyone does the emanage over here because nobody knows about these cars over here so I try not to source parts here.

That power will be more than enough,I want the car still to be reliable for "calm" weekend driving and maybe the odd trackday.I will have a look to see if anyone sells emange over here if not how do I arrange payment for yourself?

It's all splicing. There is no plug and play for the ST, it will need setting up and mapping as well. If you wish to purchase from me bank transfer in GBP to fusion, is the best method. I will need to add postage to that price too, but it shouldnt be too much £10-20 for insured recorded - perhaps less.

Back