radio cassette stay in lock mode!

can any ones HELP!
My micra P reg radio cassette had stay in a locked mode, the lcd screen display with the word:SECURE.
To my understanding, according to the manual, which i later find out. That after disconnect the battery,after 20 attempt with wrong codes the radio is permanently lock.Then will be at cost, with Nissan dealer to sort out.
But in regard with the issue can you clever people on here can overcome this problem for me. It will be a great appreciation to any ideas.
I find the 6 digit codes in the manual, a few day after the mess up.

Possibly go to the dealer and just tell them it's locked, and that you've got the right code for it. They might be kind enough to just do it if it only takes a few seconds, or maybe even some audio electrical place will know how to get round it. Someone on here might know too lol

Did you read his post? lol

You will need to leave the ignition on to the first turn of the key (IE. before the lights come on) for up to an hour. The display will then change to CODE and you can put in your code.

Try that. Another website said leave the ignition / radio switched on for about 3 to 4 hours.

Back