R5 Turbo, manifold, intercooler and carb for sale possible project

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
I bought this a while ago in the hope I would be able to fit it to my engine. However, I haven't had the time or knowledge to fit it and it still sits in my room doing nothing. Don't think I will get round to fitting it so am putting it up for sale. Would make a good project for both a k10 and k11 and no doubt would see some good power gains if set up correctly. There is also people on here with the knowledge to fit it, and would be kool to see another turbo'd micra, just not gunna be mine for a while. Bought it for £100, and want to sell it for the same as it hasn't been touched. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks...

Dan - MM. :)

Here are some pics of the gear... :)

Attachments

• P1040930.JPG
    P1040930.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 210
  • P1040931.JPG
    P1040931.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 220
  • P1040932.JPG
    P1040932.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 219
So you interested then?? When I looked into doing it a few people I spoke to seemed to think that it would be quite easy to do, just don't have the knowledge or expertees at present to do it myself, plus I have spent too much money on the car now for a while lol. :)

yeah definatly interested mate but id need a new engine first mines burning a bit of oil as it is so a turbo would finsh her off. but yes i would like it but wont have the money this month thanks to a crappy gear box! grr

Looks like it could do with an overhaul, but could probably actually work!! lol.

ill buy it if you still have it. let me now on my email adress if you still have it.

wud it fit a k11 super s only problem i have is i have that crappy nats thing.wud it still work wif the nats?

Already got someone interested in it for £60 so unless you got a better offer then they have first refusal. You would need to set up all of the pipework, get an oil supply to it, and sort out the ecu, also a custom manifold would need to be made. I'm not really an expert on this but there are others that could help you on here.

it will fit a k11 and how would i pay a live near newcastle cud collect if you live near.

Dan if the turbo is in good condition it will fetch £100+ on ebay. Not sure on the intercooler.
Also, if you need to ask what else may be needed in such a conversion you really need to go and read up on it before you do anything more.

Also, K10 people WHY are you not looking at this? I do have first refusals on the manifold HOWEVER, I would love to see another K10 person have all of this so why isnt this happening??! Its the only way youll ever manage to turbo a normal K10!!

Ok there seems to be a few people interested in this and I could do with the money at the moment so will put it on ebay tonight, to keep the bidding fair. Yeah the manifold is still yours if you want it Ed. :)

Dan I do feel that the whole lot should go as one, However I will hold my side of the deal if no one else takes this - which if anyone wants more power from the K10 THEY SHOULD DO. How about you arnold??

Ed

If you don't mind me selling as one Ed?? Its up to you really as I promised you this, but if you don't mind me selling it as one??

Im fine with it if it makes your life easier. I may have just decided on a project where it wouldnt be of any use to me now you see :)

Back