K10 custom inlet manifold and webber carb for sale

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
Up for sale is my custom inlet manifold with custom adapter plate and a webber ich 34 carburettor brand new never used, Brand new k&n Filter in box, Cost me a fair bit and never got time to fit it, so sensible offers please Thanks

052.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

Hi boyracergt, sorry i was looking for a bit more than that im affraid :) was willing to part with this set up for £220 ono Thanks.

oh mate i want this - can u hold it a month? get paid monthly

Hows it going bud, Im realy pretty desperate for the cash just now as i have to get some debt sorted out at home asap lol, If no one else has took it by then normski you can have it, Basicly first person with the cash can get it, Thanks.

arghhhhh I want this

please please please please hold it for me - what if I get you a £100 by next friday and the rest the following friday?

please please please please hold it for me - what if I get you a £100 by next friday and the rest the following friday?

Normski as much as i would like to i am just too desperate for the cash just now basicly first person with cash can take it im just in a bit of trouble with the court fine i owe at the moment thanks

getting £200 notes from my dad tonight, so can u pm me account details etc so i'll bung it straight into a acc for u 1st thing tuesday morning

getting £200 notes from my dad tonight, so can u pm me account details etc so i'll bung it straight into a acc for u 1st thing tuesday morning

Normski the manifold and webber is now sold im affraid some one snatched it up last night! sorry bro.

ahhh man!!!

thats sucky :(:(:( well do you know where I can get the samething made up and how much do you think it would cost me?

Back