R.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
Jade goody has died at the age of 27 at 3:15 last night peacefuly in her sleep it took less than a year to take jades life

whats your opinions on this now she has gone ??

Its sad because she has 2 little kids, but she has made young girls aware of getting smeer tests done.
R.I.P

If this was any other mother of 2 that died of cancer no-one but her family would care, I think it's wrong that she got so much attention when this happens to regular people everyday, at least her kids will be looked after for life, unlike some

see im with ian on this as i think she got fame out of nothing and milked it for everything she could just because she was on big brother makes her a celebrity its shocken as there are lots of people out there that suffer from cancer that dont get mentioned unless they do something massive but what exactly did jade do

^^^ true true mate, but I think she has done more than any of the other big brother contestants. she has made money from a crap Tv show, which alot of people haven't managed to do.

At the end of the day, she has made money, made smeer tests more aware and ensured that her children will have the education that she would have wanted. Regardless if she is famous for nothing, it is the public who buy the magazines i.e. the mum lol

I know alot of people don't get the attention which she has received for the cancer, but thats what happens when people are in the public eye.

I still stand by the fact i've never liked her, alive or dead.

Agreed I would have more respect for her if I didn't have her shoved in my face 24/7. I don't watch big brother or tv in general and I don't buy newspapers yet I still know who she is

^^^ true true mate, but I think she has done more than any of the other big brother contestants. she has made money from a crap Tv show, which alot of people haven't managed to do.

At the end of the day, she has made money, made smeer tests more aware and ensured that her children will have the education that she would have wanted. Regardless if she is famous for nothing, it is the public who buy the magazines i.e. the mum lol

I know alot of people don't get the attention which she has received for the cancer, but thats what happens when people are in the public eye.

With all due respect, what exactly has she done? Had a lot of photos taken of her and her name stuck on a bottle of perfume. I had very little time for her when she was alive, but let's not speak ill of the dead etc. At least she has raised the profile of a very naughty - yet avoidable - form of cancer, which has to be arguably the best thing she has ever done, but let's not talk of her as some king of mayrtr, she was a young mum who got very unlucky and nothing will bring her back for her kids (who will hopefully make something of themselves with the opportunities that they wil be given).

If this was any other mother of 2 that died of cancer no-one but her family would care, I think it's wrong that she got so much attention when this happens to regular people everyday, at least her kids will be looked after for life, unlike some

Her career prior to her diagnosis and death was based around television. She did nothing different after she was diagnosed.

"Milking" her opportunities would be no different from what each one of us would do. She had money, a nice house and other luxuries we could only dream about. Majority of us can't even afford a manifold for our Micra. Cut this lady some slack and show some respect, regardless of the things you deem to be wrong, she had died leaving 2 children without a mother, and through no fault of hers. Her death will certainly not go in vain; this has made women more aware of their health. Grow up and stop being ####ers.

*shrug*, like i care? Obviously you must think the same about the rest of the people who agree with me.

*shrug*, like i care? Obviously you must think the same about the rest of the people who agree with me.

Like you care? - If you didn't care, not even a fraction, you wouldn't feel obliged to even post on this thread. You do anyways, so I cannot take your word for it.

"Obviously you must think the same etc etc", Well, obviously, this would go without saying. Pointless post, zzz.

"but let's not talk of her as some king of mayrtr"

you have totally misunderstood what I was trying to point out. By having cancer, she has made more young girls aware of health screening and i think i read somewhere that this has increased screening tests by 33% or something like that. She may have not done alot in your eyes, but by making more people aware, she is reducing the number of cases which in my eyes is an acheivement.

I don't really have an opinion on her but would never speak ill of the dead. As someone mentioned, if an opportunity was provided to make as much as possible then anyone with a brain would try and get as much as possible of out it. Its only human instinct to get the best out of life and reach self-actualisation.

Before any major arguments break out, I think we all agree that she has done good and bad things in her life and people's opinions will all be different on her. which is fair enough as we all think differently. I just think its wrong to speak ill of the dead

shes still "a racist pig faced waste of blood and organs" (quoting jeremy clarkson on top gear)

i have never liked her, and never will.
shes a product of the media world of today where anyone can be famous with NO TALENT AT ALL!!!! and its that that makes it worse.

SHE CANT DO ANYTHING, she had no talents and only got famous cos shes thick and ignorant! what a world we live in when that is admired.

Simply, because we were all ignorant towards this kind of illness, or any illness for that matter. The difference between Jade and others with the same cancer, is that we've been shown the stages of this cancer and it's infliction on her at a steady interval. People go on with their lives, living their same old routine that passes them through day to day. No one notices people with these illnesses.

Before this Jade Goody hype, none of us here really gave a flying monkey about cancer (There are exceptions). It didn't affect us, and perhaps didn't affect any of our family. So you'd ask yourself, "Why would I care? - It doesn't affect me directly?".

Jade's case in some ways has affect us, because the media has demonstrated the harshness of cancer and the fear one faces when they know they've only got so and so to live. We are ALL ignorant, or was, rather. Problem is now that she has passed away, it seems some people still remain ignorant.

lol sorry guys but i agree with Ian too , she got famous over nothing am i right? the way i see it is if one of us died we wouldnt be on the news so why should she?? reminds me of kerry katona.........

Hyundai: Its not that i'm not aware of cancer and what it does to people, a lot of my family members have been killed from cancer. I wouldn't have wished it upon her. It's the fact i didn't like her. I found her to be a very annoying loud mouth.

and my view will not change now that she died. Just because Aliyah died, doesn't mean I would like her music.

Guy's honestly, she wasn't worth fighting over when alive so why now.

:stewieloc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back