Quick questions...

Hi all - I'm pretty new here, after picking up my 2 owner 85k red Super S last friday!

Just have a few questions:

Does the super S have a petrol warning light? - I've run the tank into the red now, and there's no light come on yet??

Also is there a good place to run a power feed through the bulkhead?

Is it common for rear washer jets to not work?

and lastly - where's the paint code stamped?

I rescently ran a feed through the bulkhead on my brothers k11 and i ran it through the rubber gromet that the windscreen wiper wires go through.

the paint code shoulf be stamped on the aluminium plate that the chassis number is stamped on under the bonet, i believe if its the same as my brothers his is aj4 red, sorry thats all i can help with as i have a k10 and not an 11.

You should have a light, check the bulb is ok.
There's several grommets on the battery side of the engine bay, look near the fuel filter.
My washer jet also doesn't work, makes lots of noise but no water out the back, must be a common fault lol

cool - cheers for the replies guys.

Just installed my kenwood HU, and for some reason I don't get any sound out of the speakers - my own stupid fault for not testing it prior to bolting everything back in I guess.
I think it's probably down to me not finding a suitable earthing point....

the rear washer jet could be blocked (tends to happen on most cars over time) best thing to do is get a pin in the jet holes. if that doesnt work get a new one from ebay or a few from the scrappies.

cool - will give that a try.

Anyone know if power steering can be retrofitted to a super s? - been driving a Seicento for the last two years, and going back to non-assisted steering is a pain in the ass!

Back