Quick question please answer as auction is almost over!

im going to bid on some starmags put the owner hasnt but the pcd up. they are obviously 4 stud but are they most likely 4x100 so will fit the micra?? thanks!

Could possibly be mini fitting of 4x101.6 so would require wobble nuts. Best off asking seller the correct pcd.

Sent by pigeon from t'allotment

Could possibly be mini fitting of 4x101.6 so would require wobble nuts. Best off asking seller the correct pcd.

yeah will do. all the description says is "Set of four 13x7 Starmag alloy wheels in classic mini fitment"
im guessing they are 101.6 then :(

yeah will do. all the description says is "Set of four 13x7 Starmag alloy wheels in classic mini fitment"
im guessing they are 101.6 then :(
Yep, they will be. If you still fancy them you'll need to budget 6 quid ish for spigot rings and 45 quid ish for pcd correction (wobble) nuts ;)

Yep, they will be. If you still fancy them you'll need to budget 6 quid ish for spigot rings and 45 quid ish for pcd correction (wobble) nuts ;)

awh shame. looking for wheels is such a pain. nothing is coming up :/

awh shame. looking for wheels is such a pain. nothing is coming up :/
It can be very frustrating but sometimes you just get lucky, hang in there, the right wheels at the right price, with your name on them, are out there ;)

It can be very frustrating but sometimes you just get lucky, hang in there, the right wheels at the right price, with your name on them, are out there ;)

yeah they better turn up soon. mate looking at the car on steels. Thanks for help anyway bud!

are wobble nuts pretty legit or is it a bit of a risky way to go? you reckon you can get me a link off ebay for a set of nuts which will do the job?

are wobble nuts pretty legit or is it a bit of a risky way to go? you reckon you can get me a link off ebay for a set of nuts which will do the job?
I ran minilites in 4x101.6 on my k10 for ages with wobble nuts and never had an issue. Most important is to make sure they are centred on the spigot. I'll try n find a link ;)

I ran minilites in 4x101.6 on my k10 for ages with wobble nuts and never had an issue. Most important is to make sure they are centred on the spigot. I'll try n find a link ;)

cheers nice one. just these wheels are quite a nice bargain so wouldnt mind spending another like 30-40 quid on these nuts.

£32 not bad! ill contact the seller and see if he will do £150 including postage ;) thanks for all the help. much appreciated!
No worries :D If you get them then make sure when you fit them you get good location/centering on the hub, spigot rings if the cb is too big (most likely) or opening up cb if it's too small.

No worries :D If you get them then make sure when you fit them you get good location/centering on the hub, spigot rings if the cb is too big (most likely) or opening up cb if it's too small.

Getting some rings isn't a massive problem tho. as long as they fit ill be a happy chappy

Do you actually reckon 101.6 will actually be ok with wobble nuts.
All I can do is reiterate what I have already said in that it worked fine for me. Some people are not happy to run wobble nuts, I however researched the subject and only when I felt satisfied did I go ahead with it. ;)

Will 59.1 rings do the job? Seeing as iv read the micra hub is 59.1
That is the correct internal measurement for the micra hub, you will also need the external measurement to suit the CB of the wheel ie 67.1-59.1 :)

That is the correct internal measurement for the micra hub, you will also need the external measurement to suit the CB of the wheel ie 67.1-59.1 :)

Awh so gona have to wait until I get the wheels before I can order the rings. Yet more waiting!

got the wheels. cb is like 60mm. kinda hard to tell the exact mm cause the back of the cb kinda tapers in a bit if you know what i mea. any need for rings??

got the wheels. cb is like 60mm. kinda hard to tell the exact mm cause the back of the cb kinda tapers in a bit if you know what i mea. any need for rings??
Best bet is try them on the car....you know you're dying to anyway :p

Best bet is try them on the car....you know you're dying to anyway :p

Aha! you dont know how much im dying to get this done ;) i tried with standard k11 nuts but its a little off and dont wana put weight of car on them so need to get these wobble nuts which are on the way ;D as soon as there here the wheels are going on. but jesus. the rear really needs lowering!

Are the wheels a nice snug fit on the spigot? Even if its a mm out you're liable to get vibration as you can't centre the wheel on the hub with the wheelnuts as you can a 4x100 rim and std nuts so you could do with getting an accurate measurement. You reckon it's 60mm? You can actually get 60.1-59.1 spigot rings

Are the wheels a nice snug fit on the spigot? Even if its a mm out you're liable to get vibration as you can't centre the wheel on the hub with the wheelnuts as you can a 4x100 rim and std nuts so you could do with getting an accurate measurement. You reckon it's 60mm? You can actually get 60.1-59.1 spigot rings

can remeber off top of head. need the nuts to have a proper look really. iv spoke to a bloke on ebay and facebook as iv told him the measurements so he said he will tell me what i need and if there isnt any rings out there which i need he can custom make some for my specs.

Cool :)

not the best picture i could get but from the bottom lip shown here it must be 60.1. or do i measure from the front edge

Attachments

• IMAG0882.jpg
    IMAG0882.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 182
The spigot on the hub only sticks out a few mil so the measurement you want is right where the tape is. Looks like 70.1mm yo me.

Edited cos I looked at wrong edge :oops:

Might be worth having a word with one of the spigot ring sellers on ebay just to be sure. They aren't expensive either, I recently had a new set of Team Dynamic spigot rings to fit Nissan for a fiver delivered :)

Might be worth having a word with one of the spigot ring sellers on ebay just to be sure. They aren't expensive either, I recently had a new set of Team Dynamic spigot rings to fit Nissan for a fiver delivered :)
Iv just bought 60.1 to 59.1 and they were only a fiver aswell so if there wrong it doesn't matter too much. Hopefully are right as all i seem to do is wait for things to be deliverd.

Most mini wheels will be big enough to fit with the center bore but need wobble bolts for your wheel nuts as minis are 4 x101.6
I saw your micra at japfest and by far was the best looking! Are you running coilies on the rear? My Starmags are 101.6 so got the wobble nuts on the way but getting rings aswell cause seems to be like 1mm cb difference

hating the arch gaps atm. decided not too cut cause im screwed if my insurance company find out. dunno what else to do really. i can drop the perch on the front but rear is kinda a problem

Back