question to those who have done or know about the 1.6 conversion

Hey all Im currently doing the wiring on my car at the moement and would like to know how youve done your own loom..cant seem to get it working lol at the minute so will be very helpful if any one can be of assistance. The EGI relay seems to be switching constanly..

thanks

im actually using the primera loom, any help you can give. id like to keep the central locking with the key originally as the primera didnt have it.. Id also like to know how you get the dials to work with the k11 clocks?

do your self a favour and get a 1.6 carb and vac dissy + coil like what bob has used in his 1.6 k10 project
then you wont have any problems with wiring and only 4 or so wires to wire in

unfortunately I havnt the time or cash to get hold of one :( but il deffintly think of that in the future thanks..I spose that because its injection il have a hard time wiring right? if i perhaps copied the circuit for the primera dials and made it fit to the k11's would it work: rev counter, fuel & temp.

I have asked this a few time but no one seems to know :(

surley you just plug the loom into the sensors on the engine ,thread the ecu connection through the bulk head and plug it in

your dash and lights locks etc are on a different loom,you dont need to change it

or just stick with the 1.3 and extend a few wires

Back