people who have done the swap for a rev counter (prefacelift)

ive just popped out to the car for another go at wiring up the tacho, but thats but thats not what im asking about.

I have just noticed on the tacho clocks there is no check engine light or one for rear foglights.

Looking at my non tacho clocks the printed circuit on the back looks more comprehensive and obviously has the missing lights.

Was wondering if anyone had transplanted just the tacho dials into the non tacho unit to get them working. If not its something im going to try. If anyone has a set of non tacho clocks hey dont need then i will take them (printed circuit on mine is buggered)

u looked at the spot under the fuel gauge for check engine symbol?
try remove every bulb out the back then shine a flashlight through the hole or hold the instru panel up against the sky/sun to light up all the symbols

There is only a fuel warning light but nothing there for the rear fog nor an engine light. Nothing lights up on the dash when the rear fog is turned on, however it lights up on the non tacho clocks, even with the broken circuit

Flashing trick? Ive got 2 sets of identical tacho clocks, i know 1 set came from a 93 super s and my car is a 1.0 shape uk model

I had it all out today and was wondering if it would work, but it looks like it can be done, will work all that out at some point

Back